Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stereo Buttons

DeusMR2

Can anyone tell me what some of the buttons on the stereo do (see pic below) ? Specifically the Bass-Mid-Treb buttons..underneath them is written Bal-Pull-Fade...but when i pull the middle button they still just change the Bass,Mid and Treble settings...i've tried various combinations but nothing i tried allows me to adjust the balance or fade!!

Also the the buttons on top of the fan speed switch, one on left is A/C and one on right is Econ right?

Thanx in advance! :help:

no pic ..

but when you turn the dial on the headunit it'll change one .. and then it should pull out a bit further (with a click) and the turning will adjust the other.

And AC is Climate control, Econ is the same, but it doesn't put the same effort in (better fuel consumption) hence the "econ"omy name ..

saliyag-stereo.JPG

lol i always forget the damn pic, cheers for the flash lightening quick response bibbs, i'll have a nothe rbash with this click turnign thing n see what happens... problem with my ac/econ buttons is that the text has been faded out on both of them..so i dunno which is which! i get the feeling that the one on the left is A/C tho right?

Hi......

You aren't supposed to pull the middle button, it means pull the buttons either side of it until they make a little click. :)

and yeah the AC is on the left and the Econ on the right .. new switches are about 40 notes .. but I'll be selling mine soon - and it's 95% okay (slight scratch and I've got a mint one in the garage)