Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tsport Wheel Arch Liner Needed... :(

ljcni99

I was driving up the road yesterday and i heard scraping. next thing i no i see black pastic lying up the road behind me. It was litterally within 2 seconds so i didnt get stopped in time.

Any way the dammage is a broken water bottle and missing wheel arch liner....

anyone know where i can get a new liner?? it goes around the arch and under the bumper...

thanks peeps

We have just had to get a nearside one for our car as I done the same as yours !!!

Part numbers as follows

Sheild wing T53806-02010

N/STK Grommet T90467-10183 qty 8

N/TSK Grommet T90189-06226 qty 1

C16C Grommet T90189-06013 qty 2

Going to cost about £75

Same happened to me before I had the car some **** decided to bodge repair the old one after the mounting holes of the front broke off! I got an aftermarket on off eBay fits ok but no were near the same quality as the old one! Mine wad 40 quid.

I too got an aftermarket one, again not as good as oroginal but its held out for a good year and half :thumbsup:

Mine went the same way, drivers side! Toyota charged me £90 to supply and fit which i thought was pretty good! First time i have not felt shafted by a Toyota dealer :lol:

£90 for a slice of plastic!? Glad you don't feel cheated because I bloody would! :lol:

An Oil Pump costs £101! :P :lol:

Mine went the same way, drivers side! Toyota charged me £90 to supply and fit which i thought was pretty good! First time i have not felt shafted by a Toyota dealer :lol:

:eek:

Its quite a big bit of plastic to be fair :lol: £90 fitted or £75 just for the parts, you cant deny a £15 labour charge is cheap for Toyota. Also i drove with the damaged liner for about a week and the car felt really unstable at motorway speeds, it seemed to cause some serious turbulence whilst damaged, so yeah £90 well spent in my oppinion. :P

Yeh but £75 for a sheet of plastic is just :eek:

Urgh.... HOW CAN YOU BE PLEASED WITH THAT!? :P That brings a new definition of insanity into my dictionary. :lol:

Still, at least you're pleased ;)

could always try good old scrappers last time i went to my local one there was about 3 t sports lying there. the guy joked saying they were powerful cars and in the wrong hands ended up pranged and in his yard.

Is this a common problem cause it happend to mine last night too. will replace the wheel liner but is there anyway to prevent this happening again?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links