Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Exhaust Help

WiL_T3

Right, quite a strange request.

Does anybody know if you can fit a toyota yaris exhaust backbox on to a 2002 corolla t3 1.4vvti ?

The reason being i have a towbar for my car however the standard exhaust is just slightly too wide for the towbar to fit, and considering the yaris pipe is a lot skinnier the towbar should fit around it.

Thanks in advance.

You can make any backbox fit any car with the right amount of Modifications.

There is however a Lass on here that has a TTE Yaris backbox on her Corolla. Don't think it required too much work to get it sorted.

yep ive seen the price thanks fitted many for customers and would rather pay the price knowing it fits and also dont have to cut into wiring loom for the electrics

Ok, now I beg the question; What is the price?

If it's below £200 I'll be shocked...

The towbar i have got is a genuine toyota one, with a genuine wiring loom that will work with out any cutting etc. It's off an 05 corolla and i have an 02. The back box just sits in the way thats all. Only paid £12 for the tow bar in good condition off eBay with wiring and ball etc included. So thats the reason for doing the slightly cheaper option of replacing the backbox.