Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Replacement Clutch Master Cylinder

forevered

HAVING MENTIONED IN A POST YESTERDAY THAT I HAVE A CREAKING CLUTCH PEDAL AND THAT MY AURIS IS BOOKED IN ON WEDNESDAY TO HAVE THE CLUTCH MASTER CYLINDER REPLACED TO CURE THIS PROBLEM, GUESS WHAT ? THE DAMN THING HAS BEEN FINE TODAY, NO CREAKING AT ALL !

THE DEALER HAS ORDERED THE PART IN ESPECIALLY, SO DO YOU GUYS THINK THEY WILL STILL FIT THE PART OR NOT, OR VERY CYNICAL TO SUGGEST DO YOU THINK THEY MAY SAY THEY HAVE FITTED IT , AND LEAVE OLD ONE ON, AND KEEP NEW PART FOR THEMSELVES ?

HAVING MENTIONED IN A POST YESTERDAY THAT I HAVE A CREAKING CLUTCH PEDAL AND THAT MY AURIS IS BOOKED IN ON WEDNESDAY TO HAVE THE CLUTCH MASTER CYLINDER REPLACED TO CURE THIS PROBLEM, GUESS WHAT ? THE DAMN THING HAS BEEN FINE TODAY, NO CREAKING AT ALL !

THE DEALER HAS ORDERED THE PART IN ESPECIALLY, SO DO YOU GUYS THINK THEY WILL STILL FIT THE PART OR NOT, OR VERY CYNICAL TO SUGGEST DO YOU THINK THEY MAY SAY THEY HAVE FITTED IT , AND LEAVE OLD ONE ON, AND KEEP NEW PART FOR THEMSELVES ?

I had mine changed recently. The clutch pedal was creaking intermitantly. The day before I took it in, it was creaking loudly but sods law the day I took it to the dealers it was as quiet as a mouse but they still changed it.

@ the OP, could you please take the caps off? Thanks :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links