Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is The Auris Crap Or Is My Local Mrt Crap!

geoff57

HAVING HAD MONTHS OF HASSLE OVER THE 2008 ECU REMAPPING FOR EMISSIONS????THO STILL NOT SORTED 100% JUST CAME OUT OF WARRANTY HAVING HAD 1ST MOT, SERVICE ECT IN MAY, NOW GOT A NEW PROB!!!!! STATIONARY WITH A HOT ENGINE REV TO 2500 WHEN REVS DROP I CAN HEAR A DRY REVOLVING SOUND FOR A FEW SECONDS COMING FROM UNDER THE HOOD, ALSO AT 1500 REVS IN 4TH GEAR IF I ACELERATE IM GETTING A SCREECH LIKE A BELT SLIPPING AT ABOUT 1800 REVS AGAIN ONLY FOR A FEW SECONDS. TOOK IT INTO MrT THEY NOT SURE NEED TO HAVE IT FOR A DAY, THEY COULD NOT HEAR THE SCREECH BECAUSE OF THE NOISE FROM THE STEERING COLUMN????????? WHAT NOISE "its making a lot of noise that needs investigating" WELL SO MUCH FOR SERVICING MY CAR THEN BECAUSE ALL AND ANY NOISES NOW PRESENT HAVE BEEN THERE FOR AT LEAST 2YRS, OTHER THAN THE SCREECH AND THE DRY REVOLVING ONE. MrT THINKS IT THE TURBO? IM SURE ITS FROM THE TURBO BUT THE CAR SEEMS TO HAVE PLENTY OF POWER SO HOPE I DONT NEED A COMPLETE NEW ONE???? THE NOISE FROM THE STEERING COLUMN IS MY MAIN ISSUE HOW COULD THEY HAVE MISSED IT FOR SO LONG WHEN THEY HAVE HAD MY CAR 5/6 TIMES SINCE NOVEMBER?????? I HAVE SEEN SOME THREADS ON STEERING COLUMNS THO DONT THINK THERES A MAJOR ISSUE WITH THEM. MAYBE IVE BEEN UNLUCKY WITH MY CAR OR THE SERVICE FROM MY LOCAL MrT, MAYBE SOMEONE COULD POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION ON THESE NEW PROBS COS IM NOT TO CONFIDENT WITH MrT AT THE MO!!!!!!

could you please take caps off as posting in capital letters is considered to be "SHOUTING"

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tho i think i got something to shout about!!!!!!!! CRAP car CRAP dealer and toyota uk about as good as !Removed! on a bull!!! this auris will be going soon thank god, will never buy another toyota . however i see you have a VW so maybe you already know that what i have said is completely true!!!!!

well i personally havent had any real issues with any of my previous toyotas, the auris t180 i had having to go back 3 times for various recalls was a pain in the backside for sure but nothing that would make me furious. I went to vw because i needed a powerful and fast coupe or hot hatch with a auto gearbox. Toyota dont make such cars because they have gone all liberal. Thats why i left toyota.

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tho i think i got something to shout about!!!!!!!! CRAP car CRAP dealer and toyota uk about as good as !Removed! on a bull!!! this auris will be going soon thank god, will never buy another toyota . however i see you have a VW so maybe you already know that what i have said is completely true!!!!!

If getting rid why bother to complain!Why cant people just enjoy summin maybe its the owner

• Like 1

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tho i think i got something to shout about!!!!!!!! CRAP car CRAP dealer and toyota uk about as good as tits on a bull!!! this auris will be going soon thank god, will never buy another toyota . however i see you have a VW so maybe you already know that what i have said is completely true!!!!!

If getting rid why bother to complain!Why cant people just enjoy summin maybe its the owner

I have to agree with geoff i have lost all faith in toyota sincei bought my auris little over a year ago!!!!!!!!!

New rear discs and pads replace under warranty had the car back 3 weeks

and then the ecu gave up ,a week in the dealers fault finding and replacing it :ffs:

Have it back and there is rattles after they took the complete interior apart fault finding??no point in moaning my local garage dont care :crybaby::

I am only keeping the car because its literally worthless as this stage its a 2008 with 40 k km was offered 7500 by toyota and 7000 against a volkswagen thats way too much close to six thousand in one year and thats not even counting the bodykit and extras i put on it myself

Im sorry to say that i have sold the Auris due to the lack of belief in toyota as a company and the useless dealer in my area, wanted to PX auris for a Yaris diesel, my auris 2007 with 28k offered £6000 despite the fact i wanted to trade due to numerous faults with car over the last 3years, this would have been my 4th new toyota in 6years!!!! so one would expect the dealer to look after a good spending customer!!!!! got offered much better deals from all but one of the dealers from ford, kia , VW, seat, So its nearly goodbye toyota, just got to wait till wifes yaris is 3yrs old now!! hopefully the new car will be better, tho i think it would be impossible to be worse and the dealer seems much better at this stage ?

So what car did i buy? 2.0 ltr common rail diesel 140bhp im sure you can work it out, and as for fault with owner?????? having had 20+ new cars over the years from various dealers and manufacturers i can assure it was the car & dealer with serious faults, it was never my intention to come on this site to winge and moan i wanted to use it to find the answers to my problems, and i did !!!!! thanks to people like OLDSCHOOL who gave such great input.

regards

geoff

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links