Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How To Re Size Photo ?

forevered

i would like to add a photo of my car but dont know how to re size a photo thats on my lap top

i know how to view it via window media player but when i try to add it to my profile i get the message its to big

help please :rolleyes:

Which image editing software are you using/have got installed on your laptop? Without the info it is quite difficult to give any sort of advice.

sorry havnt got a clue, all i knnow is its a toshiba satellite pro laptop ?

think i wil give it a miss :wacko:

In that case you can use Paint, which should be pre-installed on your PC if you've got Windows. Go to Control Panel and search for Paint. Open the needed image with it and choose Resize. If you'll write in "height" and "width" fields for example number 50 instead of 100, your image will be resized to a half from the size it is at the moment. By writing for example 150 in both fields, you will get 50% bigger image than before. After that just save it and it should be ready to use.

If you are just going to put your image on the Internet, you can go to some image uploading site like imageshack, select the image to upload and then choose size from the dropbox. After doing that and clicking UPLOAD, you will get a link to your image. Use the link in "direct link" field to get it working.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links