Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Removing Rear Badges

Stevens_uk

Hey, I'm toying with the idea of removing the rear badges from my Aygo, I'm wondering what it involves and whether or not it would cause damage to the car

and just your opinion on what looks batter.

posted a pic that shows it with the badges and without.

post-84444-127834062432_thumb.jpg

The badges leaft and right are centered on the car with a couple of "dimples".

So removing them will leave two sets of holes visible. On a Black car they will not be that obvious,

but I have seen people spray the badges in the bodycolor instead and that look quite good too!

So removing them will leave two sets of holes visible. On a Black car they will not be that obvious,

but I have seen people spray the badges in the bodycolor instead and that look quite good too!

i went through this phase, debadged it all and ended up putting them back on, i like the chrome, however id spray them black, does look cool !

i went through this phase, debadged it all and ended up putting them back on, i like the chrome, however id spray them black, does look cool !

Have you got any pictures of them sprayed black?

Have you got any pictures of them sprayed black?

07.jpg

looks quite nice in car body colour, gives me ideas now lol that is never good ;)

• 9 years later...

Hi all why are some badges on left and some on right hand of the new models?? 

Hi there.

I toyed with the same idea...until I realised the dimple holes and stuck them straight back on!

I have however removed the centre toyota oval logo...I prefer the cleaner look now

A bit lazy to spray my front oval centre grill Badge in black...maybe this summer

Hi,

On my first Aygo, I removed all badges using a hair dryer and dental floss. But this left some marks.

On my latest Aygo, I used Plasti Dip. I sprayed everything in black. The operation was easy, fast and cheap. And whenever I want, I can peel off the black coating and go back to the original look (my car is a leasing).

They were glued to my saab and came off pretty easy.  I'd go with the matt black paint.