Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Runx Rsi

Foxy

Hi All... I have a RunX RSI 141kw - When doing around 210 km/h on 5th gear I get a buzzer like sound comming on which just starts getting louder.. Has anyone experienced this. ;) ;)

Hi All... I have a RunX RSI 141kw - When doing around 210 km/h on 5th gear I get a buzzer like sound comming on which just starts getting louder.. Has anyone experienced this. ;) ;)

Sounds a bit like what they do for the seatbelt alarms... so it's probably telling you that you're going to fast :lol:

:o I hope not... cause it's quite annoying that bbzzzzzzzzzzzz :thumbsup:

But then again it's quite an impressive speed. I've only done that 3 times in 20 years of driving :lol:

That's weird! None of the RSi owners I know have mentioned it....

What I find on my car is that depending on the direction of the wind (and the speed of the car) there is sometimes an annoying noise related to airflow. Sometimes I hear it doing as little as 150kph, and a few weeks ago at 218kph I heard absolutely nothing.

I take it you're from SA (with a RunX and all - not named as such in other countries). Shouldn't you only be doing a max of 120km/h?

:P :lol:

I take it you're from SA (with a RunX and all - not named as such in other countries). Shouldn't you only be doing a max of 120km/h?

:P :lol:

:D ..yeh right... only when the Cops are present... :thumbsup:

I dont think anyone here does 120 km/h

the other night I was doing 160 (nice cruse) and I was the slowest on the

highway

Any one know how to program the Toyota alarm... for selective locking ,un-locking when swithed off and locking when started??

• 5 months later...

Hi

I had the same noise and they replace the gearing shift cable, and it disapeared, no noise, had it 235 on the clock with 4 adults(male), quiet as can be expected at that speed. :eek:

Just love the Rsi, just ordered the new upgrade from Toyota, more power.

"Suidwester"