Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Mods

supafly

Ive got a GS and want to do some exterior styling. Ive got a spoiler, alloys and new exhaust. I want some other (easy to fit) mods. I am a student and havent really got the time or money for a complete body kit.

Does anyone know where i can get some decent light brows, a front spoiler or rear or side skirt?

How much would it cost to get my windows tinted?

Is anybody else on Churchill Insurance and knows there policy on modifications?

Cheers

B)

in ireland it costs 250 euro for a full tint with visor dont know what that coverts to in pounds but it may be different over there :D

Sounds funny, but a tax disc holder! Even tho it's an interior mod, gets more looks outside!

Umm little polished aerial.......

You debadged it yet? Make the rear end much smoother. Dont try and prise the front Badge off cos u'd need to fill and spray the two holes that it'd leave.

:blink:

The "Veilside" Shift knob and a set of "Razo" Pedals will liven up the interior a bit. I recently fitted them to a customers Yaris and they look great!

Kevin

envy have ya rear skirts for the yaris which are stylish and at a reasonable price?How much would a kenstyle ISM rear skirt for the yaris cost?

What's your premium like with Churchill? I've just had to switch to Tesco's cos even though I've gone from a Clio RSi (group 11 or 12) to my Yaris (group 5), they only reduced the premium by about £35 for the year! Tesco's are cheaper even with my girlfriend and my younger brother who's only on a provisional on it too (that's a bad idea by the way - he nearly crashed it the 3rd day I had the car).

Now they keep sending me the wrong information about my no claims bonus too! I had 4 years when I joined them, was with them for 7 months (which won't count), and apparently I've now only got 3 years to take to another insurer! Think they need to buy some new calculators. 4 + 0 = errrrrr 3???

Oooooooooh, i was looking at the carbon fibre Gauge Panel the other day, hmmmmmmm how much dyou reckon?

Place ur bets now £200 any 1....... :blink:

where does it go just over the existing unit or replace it completly??

they need a search part on the website sou can search for just yaris stuff!!! :thumbsup:

CB

am also interested in the carbon guage cover - how much please Kevin (ENVY PERFORMANCE)

and is it easy to fit - please give us a little more info if poss

thanks

Pav :thumbsup: