Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Speakers

Stevens_uk

Does anyon know if these "GENUINE TOYOTA AYGO REAR SPEAKERS" will fit in my Aygo 5 door 09? I emailed the dealer and they said its not listed for the facelift model, I dont know if that means they dont fit or if they just down know.

Linky linky (ebay)

They are a Toyota dealer,

PZ422-92240-60

This is designed to fit a Toyota aygo

Please contact us with your chassis number if you are unsure this part will fit your vehicle

The doorcards haven't changed between the original car and the facelift, so they SHOULD fit.

You would however need the plastic "buckets" to fit behind them instead of the original

damp-barrier. Looking at the numbers they mention, I think they DO supply them:

PZ422-92240-60 is the "5 Dr installation kit for RSPK"...

Have a look at the AIM to see what I mean: LINK

The facelifted aygo does not have rear speakers.

I'd think that's why Stevens_uk wants to install them...

Saying so, I DO have to note that the "rear" chanels on the radio ARE in use when you

have the Speakers in the front doors. So there's nowhere to connect them to...

They are a Toyota dealer,

PZ422-92240-60

This is designed to fit a Toyota aygo

Please contact us with your chassis number if you are unsure this part will fit your vehicle

I know.. thats why I contacted them, but they didnt say yes or no lol, just "not listed"

Yeah I noticed that lol

o.O

I'd think that's why Stevens_uk wants to install them...

Saying so, I DO have to note that the "rear" chanels on the radio ARE in use when you

have the Speakers in the front doors. So there's nowhere to connect them to...

hmmm, I know Peugeot offer rear Speakers but they put em in the parcel shelf, I would have thought the radio would be exactly the same?

argh dunno if to just buy em and try it.

The radio's ARE exactly the same.

But Peugeot only puts a couple of 4" Speakers in the corners of the windscreen, even in the highest spec car.

With the Aygo you get thos two Speakers with the Access-trimlevel, but from the Comfort-level and up

you get the extra tweeters in the A-pillars and a couple of 6" Speakers in the front doors, connected to the

REAR-channels of the radio. If you use the fader you'll hear the sound going "down" instead of "back".

With the rear channels occupied, there's nowhere to connect an extra set of speakers.

Personally I still don't get why people want speakers in the rear for "double stereo" (it's not surround!)

music needs to be "staged" up front: or do you turn your back to the podium at a concert too?

The radio's ARE exactly the same.

But Peugeot only puts a couple of 4" speakers in the corners of the windscreen, even in the highest spec car.

With the Aygo you get thos two speakers with the Access-trimlevel, but from the Comfort-level and up

you get the extra tweeters in the A-pillars and a couple of 6" speakers in the front doors, connected to the

REAR-channels of the radio. If you use the fader you'll hear the sound going "down" instead of "back".

With the rear channels occupied, there's nowhere to connect an extra set of speakers.

Personally I still don't get why people want speakers in the rear for "double stereo" (it's not surround!)

Music needs to be "staged" up front: or do you turn your back to the podium at a concert too?

I see.

I want them because whenever I'm driving on the moterway my rear passengers always say they cant hear the music because of he road noise.

If you really DO want Speakers in the back there's really no other option than getting an amplifier to feed the rear Speakers.

But the amp would need to have "high level inputs" since the OEM radio does not have line-level outputs.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links