Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Proble With This Board

Andy_e

Can anyone tell me why when i click a users name, or a members list, or the msn option, or private message or other options like profiles i always always get the following:

Sorry, an error occured. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below.

Cant see anything listed in the help file either

Any help would be appreciated

Ta all

Andy

P.S - Does anyone know where or if i can get a blue interior courtesy light bulb ??

yes youll become a registered member when you hit ten posts and your PM account will become active and you can browse profiles

as !Removed! <_< says it to help cut spammers

I got the same problem!! i've sent pm's before though.....

it's a new rule - only kicked in a few days ago.

Thanks for your help all

jusut a couple more posts and five more days till i get me new car woohooo

Had the windows professionally tinted yesterday hehehehehe Hope it looks good lol Cost me £220 quid grr @ only 20 years old ( Just turned last week lol ) all this expense too much lol

P.S - Does anyone know where or if i can get a blue interior courtesy light bulb ??

A1 motorstores sell the varad interior courtesy light bulb in blue leds but take your bulb out first and take it in with you when ordering or they will order the wrong one, tosspots :lol: