Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pricing Problem =[

es_er_ge

umm...guys, seems my head gasket need to replace, that means include the water pump and timing belt due to leaking and overheating problem...

this is my first time to own a car and its a st185...i quite shock the price of that jobs around 1k, which is a quarter of its original price...since i know nothing about car and pricing(sorry i am beginner), is 1k is the fair price for those jobs? i afraid the workshop man know that i am newbie and put a higher price.. thanks anyway =]

steel head gaskets from fensport uk range from £120 to £192 , standard headgasket set ,which includes every gasket needed , but head gasket isnt steel - retails at £92 + vat . you really need a steel gasket , otherwise 1 day it will need doing again .

water pump = £93

timing belt set = £ 75

then theres syn oil 5 litres = £30

oil filter = £5

new coolant red for life = £18 per 5 litres.

the rest is for a head skim and pressure test + labour charges . and anything else i didnt mention .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links