Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just A Quick Hello

ovego

Apologies if these threads are annoying :)

Just sold my old 306 xsi and brought a 2001 celica ts. She may have 100k on the clock but shes totally mint, looks like a brand new car, full toyota service history, everything works and i cant find a thing wrong with it.

Handling is simply amazing, it gives such confidence round the corners i just cant stop being impressed.

Fuel economy is so much more than i anticipated. 300 miles on 60 quids worth of super and i have not been gentle. The old 306 couldnt manage that one.

The smile it brings to my face whenever i hit lift in any gear is just amazing. Love it!

Only problem is now the little boys wont play any more.....

Sorry but i just had to say....i never knew what i was missing!!! :)

welcome to the club. congrats on the new car :yahoo: the pimped corsa drivers dont feel so smug now hey lol get some pics up.. show off this baby of yours

nice car and great looking - i had a few happy years of celica ownership , but now im a vw man purely for ecomomy , my remapped passat 130 pd now runs 175 bhp with 304 torques and £60 will net me over 600 miles - BUT yeah toyotas are awesome . my wife still has her rav4 its a 1997 and its still in as new condition - a testament to toyotas build quality - it was built in japan though , not sure of the Derby boys and their quality.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links