Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ipod

jodee

need help to get best solution for intergrating ipod into my 2009 rav4

Toyota do a kit for the standard radio unit. It is designed to house the iPod in the upper glove box. I bought one of these kits and extended the wiring so that the iPod fits in the top section of the central storage box. IMHO this is a better place for it than the glove box. If you PM Parts King on this forum he will quote you a discounted price for the kit. Fitting is dead easy. Anchorman did one of his brilliant "how to" notes and pinned it in the first section of the forum under the Maintenance notes ( I think! ). Well worth a look. I believe other kits are available ( ICE? ) but have never seen one.

I may be a bit off track here if you have the facelifted version with the auxillary audio input in the central storage box :unsure:

If it is a 2009 0n, you can still get a kit from king. It will integrate either a mem stick or an ipod and will charge the Battery and give you some control of the tracks/volume etc.

I used a MIG welder, but it didn't work.... :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links