Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T3 Rs Front Bumper

ciano101

hey guys can anyone tell me where i might be able to find this front bumper for my 2005 corolla? please find attached a picture of the front bumper.

post-96201-127885428279_thumb.jpg

i believe thats the tte front bumper. pm parts-king and see if he can get you one, other than that i wouldn't know where to get one. hope that helps.

Just got mine from Toyota main dealer £450 comes with the fogs and grills too

Well after seeing that pic and a bit of deliberation i've decided to order one of these for my Corolla. It was £418 from Inchcape Derby. Anyone got a good picture of one on a Black Corolla?

alot of people starting to get this bumper now, get pics up lads of the car before and after :thumbsup:

farhanall89 has 1 on his rolla lad :thumbsup:

I'd quite like a TTE bumper for the CTS, it'd be the only red CTS with one I think, but I am worried that I'll lose all judgement as to when to stop with the CTS.... :unsure:

Black TTE bumper looks ACE, best colour to have them in, they look so mean :thumbsup:

hummm nice bumper :thumbsup:

Thanks Farhanali for putting those pics up! :thumbsup:

I'd forgotten how good it looks in Black, can't wait to get mine now.

Thanks Farhanali for putting those pics up! :thumbsup:

I'd forgotten how good it looks in Black, can't wait to get mine now.

Hey rob you were at my house when i was fitting mine, Remember you bought the facelift TS bumper from me but it didnt fit and then you sold it saad (t-sport786) :thumbsup:

Yeah thats right mate that's where I originally got the idea to get one, cos we were looking at wether it would fit a Diesel with the intercooler being in from of the N/S wheel. Well it's ordered now and i'm really looking forward to getting it! I have been thinking about fabricating a front mounted intercooler for my D4D and I reckon this bumper would be perfect. :thumbsup:

Defo would look great on your car, andycam has it on his diesel so should fit perfect. If you need a hand rob just give me a shout will be more than willing to help!

Hope little ones doing well aswell bet hes growing up fast!