Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help. Losing Will To Live Looking For Roof Rails That Will Fit!

Williver

Dear all

I'm heading off to France with the family in the Summer and thought a roof box a worthwhile investment. However, identifying the right roof bars for my Corolla Verso is proving more difficult than I thought. I have an 08 SR D-4D which didn't come with roof rails. I've since found out that if these weren't fitted during manufacture then you can't get them. Therefore I need the type of rails/ bars that fix to the body of the car. Spent a lot of time with a well known highstreet retailer who tried a number of options but none of them fitted. To be fair to them my model of Verso seemed to fall between options! I can't believe I'm the only one who has come across this and hope one of you has the answer :thumbsup: I've gone to Totyota spares who have told me I need a set of Mont Blance bars at £120 :eek: ... seems rather expensive. Does anyone have any tips/ advice?

Thanks

Williver

Have a look at www.roofbox.co.uk - they have a range of OEM roofbars from cheap (~£65) to top end (~£150)

Dear all

I'm heading off to France with the family in the Summer and thought a roof box a worthwhile investment. However, identifying the right roof bars for my Corolla Verso is proving more difficult than I thought. I have an 08 SR D-4D which didn't come with roof rails. I've since found out that if these weren't fitted during manufacture then you can't get them. Therefore I need the type of rails/ bars that fix to the body of the car. Spent a lot of time with a well known highstreet retailer who tried a number of options but none of them fitted. To be fair to them my model of Verso seemed to fall between options! I can't believe I'm the only one who has come across this and hope one of you has the answer :thumbsup: I've gone to Totyota spares who have told me I need a set of Mont Blance bars at £120 :eek: ... seems rather expensive. Does anyone have any tips/ advice?

Thanks

Williver

Dear all

Thanks

Williver

According to www.thule.co.uk, you need a Thule 754 foot pack & either 762 square bars or 862 Aero bars. Keep an eye out on E-bay - you'll be surprised what you can pick up.

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links