Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Techie Info Please

dutchos

Hi after some tech info on front brakes, mine need replacing so after looking around Ive come across a hurdle......

my car is a t3s estate 2003 and variant code zzt251 and also a vvti the problem is 2003 seems to be the year of a model upgrade and cant find any discs or pads that fill my criteria.

They either fit zzt251 03-09 or 1.8 vvti 2001 -2003 the difference between the discs is approx 18mm in diameter so which ones????

and the caipers on my car are Bosch as Ive seen caliper makes also mentioned.

Hi after some tech info on front brakes, mine need replacing so after looking around Ive come across a hurdle......

my car is a t3s estate 2003 and variant code zzt251 and also a vvti the problem is 2003 seems to be the year of a model upgrade and cant find any discs or pads that fill my criteria.

They either fit zzt251 03-09 or 1.8 vvti 2001 -2003 the difference between the discs is approx 18mm in diameter so which ones????

and the caipers on my car are bosch as Ive seen caliper makes also mentioned.

Guess yours is the zzt251 (03 - 09) then. Any doubts, take one disc and a pair of pads with you to the supplier for a match.

hi q.s.

go to www.onlineautomotive.co.uk and enter your reg number, it will show all parts for your car, + disc's and pads are delivered next day for free saving you £17.20, if ordering pads make sure they come with friction shims other wise you will get the dreaded brake squeel, if in doubt about disc size give them a ring and they will sort it for you, im pretty sure they are 277mm in diameter, but i could be wrong.

hope this helps.

mark.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links