Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cleaned My Car

nwc100

Cleaned up the TS today, First time since I have owned it so gave it a good going over First washed with Auto Glym wash, Then clayed it all over, Autoglym resin polish and then finally Meguiars Carnuaba wax, All done with 8 micro fibre cloths polishing rags, A funny glove thingy for washing it and a bit of time!

Tomorrow I will do the tyres, Wheels and paint the calipers, Just going to do them gloss black as they look a bit rusty at the moment, Also going to have a go at the insides of the arches!

post-38027-127896709548_thumb.jpg

post-38027-127896714067_thumb.jpg

post-38027-127896722138_thumb.jpg

Nick

post-38027-127896785509_thumb.jpg

It's great what you can do with Photo-shop nowadays :D

LOL Should I be insulted? Only use PS to crop and resize them as they come out about 14mb from the camera! I was quite surprised how clean the clay came out after using it....I guess the car was pretty clean before! It has shown up a few of the marks on it now though, But have to remember its 9 years old as well!

Nick

Looking great! As for the callipers, i allways paint mine with heatproof silver paint, last for ages and makes the callipers look factory new instead of tacky red.

Get it from most motorshops, approx £5 per tin. :thumbsup:

I got some black gloss hammerite today was dented and reduced so couldnt resist it!! I think the black should be ok...They have a little surface rust on them so will tidy that up, While I have the wheel off will do the insides of them, the arches and the painting! So should be another good days work ahead tomorrow!

Nick