Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Feeding Some Nice Cool Air

leebo

ok, so ive tryed to find a place to feed cold air to the k&N and its proving to be a pain in the rear. theres little or no space for 95mm ducting as i found out getting it stuck then uncoiling it trying to pull it out. by the time id finished i was left with about 7inchs so ive stuck it behind the headlight but this still looks very restrictive. can some one please tell me if they have found the cold feed holy grail spot on a rolla compressor if poss. thanks :thumbsup:

What about behind a fog light? Replace it with a little grill, or is that illegal?

You should just be able to run it down near the subframe I would have thought.

hole in front bumper and put one of those finishing 'rings' on it and then take some ducting straight up to your cone? i don't know much about cold air induction but when i've seen it on my mates hondas the above is usually the form it takes. although some say you got chances of swallowing water in uk climate?

Yeh it swallows water with CAI but I've not hear of it with a CAF.

I reckon it would ruin the look of the CTS-C bumper if you did that...

75mm dia piping running from under the fuse box, down the side of the Battery, behind the headlight and finishes at the lower front grill cool.gif

I have got some pics but i'll have to add those when i get home thumbsup.gif

75mm dia piping running from under the fuse box, down the side of the battery, behind the headlight and finishes at the lower front grill cool.gif

I have got some pics but i'll have to add those when i get home thumbsup.gif

yeah thats where i have gone but i think my choice of size pipe was a bit big so its stoped behind the head light after i had ruined most of it. pictures would help a great deal. thanks from the one who hates his name lol

Just in relation to what you are trying to do. I did a little test awhile back. I measured the temp of the air entering the engine when the car was cold and when it had warmed up fully. The outside temp was 15 degree at the time.

Air temp passing air flow meter with cold engine- 15 degree's

Air temp passing air flow meter when fully warmed up - 32 degree's.

Factory induction system. So I guess a proper cold air feed may be worth something