Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2008 Model Or Not?

Pont

Hi Guys

My first post and in the hope that you guys can help before I go to Toyota. I own an Avensis T3X D-4D 2.2Diesel 5 door hatch. While trying to get new insurance quotes, companies are telling me that this model does not exist as a 2008 manufactured car. The registration docs state that it was registered in 2008 and have the model, type, engine size correct as I have stated here. Surely the car can't be a 2006 model that was then first registered in 2008?

Any ideas?

Thanks

sorry pont but could be 2006 model, but you could try swansea dvla to find out first registered owner. did you buy the car from a rep dealer, or private, sounds very dubiouse if the insurance comp says the that model wasnt in production 2008, i hope they are wrong otherwise you could have problems getting insurance, No plates could be doggey, log book, check again if you have only purchased the car recently, I hope the INSURANCE COMP ARE WRONG MATE

It may be a 2006 model made in 2006 BUT left in storage for 2 years! Could this be the confusion if Mr T didn't register it with the DVLA until it went into mainstream sales?