Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Celica Has Been Violated :-(

macman05

There is nothing more gut wrenching, than walking back to your car after work... Only to find this has happened!

IMG_0019.jpg

Some low life scum has smashed my tinted window, broken the little rain guard thing above the window and spewed glass all thru out the car.. Pic doesnt show all the glass, as I only thought to take a photo during the clean up...

Thankfully, the day before, I had decided to wire up multiple sirens to my alarm system, so it makes a HELL of a noise when it goes off hehehe...

So dont think they had time to get much... thankfully no attempt was made to rip the audio system (which is expensive!!) face plate was in my bag and so was radar (thank god). Sub was anchored down with security cabling to chassis.

My iPod was the only thing taken, and they had to rumage thru the centre glovebox to find it. f*&kers!

Such a pain having to get a new window put in and then have it tinted again. Grrrrrr

Im gonna install internal ear bleeding sirens now. *grin*

Who else has been violated in such a way with their celica?

my gen6 was broken into at teeside airport in the uk whilst i holliydaying in gran canaria , wrecked both door locks and handles , cost me nearly £300 for locks n handles ,the shock sensor thing didnt work on the alarm so it didnt go off untill they were in the car,armed security guards heard my alarm and came running . so they didnt get anything more than 2 packs of hand rolling tabacco and some !Removed! papers , the £400 sony headunit survived , scum thats all they are .

you'll be finding bits of glass for years to come now im sure .

This type of this just proves the point for gun ownership,

Sorry for you troubles mad.gif

Had a similar thing happen to a Citroen BX I used to own, it had visible Speakers in the parcel shelf. One of the most annoying things is that your insurance premium gets hit whilst the minors (and it is usually children) if they ever get caught will not be punished in any way.

Amazingly I have to agree with Raist here.

Anyone who damages/steals from another persons car should be shot and tortured beforehand.

You just don't touch another persons car! :angry:

Been there, done that!

My wife's old Suzuki (recently replaced with her Aygo blue) was done shortly After we bought it new, the radio went. Not only that, but the scumbag came back 2 weeks later but didn't have the intelligence to look before he smashed the window.... We hadn't replaced the radio!

However, and this is the best bit.... 3 years later the local plod called to say that a scrota they had in prison on the isle of wight had confessed to doing it!!

They had locked him up for something else!!

So don't despair, your miscreants may get their comeuppance eventually

Been there, done that!

My wife's old Suzuki (recently replaced with her Aygo blue) was done shortly After we bought it new, the radio went. Not only that, but the scumbag came back 2 weeks later but didn't have the intelligence to look before he smashed the window.... We hadn't replaced the radio!

However, and this is the best bit.... 3 years later the local plod called to say that a scrota they had in prison on the isle of wight had confessed to doing it!!

They had locked him up for something else!!

So don't despair, your miscreants may get their comeuppance eventually

OMG how awful...

I dont think I would of coped, had the vehicle been "new"... at least that particular scum bag was put behind bars..

Bloke at work had his brand new Seat stolen from his house the day he bought it home..they broke in and took the keys, they found the car 80 miles away in Leeds....near my girlfriends house of all places.

Had an old car broken into years ago, they stole nothing but i found a !Removed! asleep on the back seats.

Had my GT4 vandalised about 5 times now and two attempted break ins...scum.

Where abouts in boro are you niall? Twoc'ers around boro would love to get their hands on it i would imagine, there was loads of twoc'ers where my mates live around the norton area.

Yeh i agree kp, someone i know decided to jump on another lads bonnet, yes he is a complete grassing ****** but i said to him you just don't do that to someones car. If someone does anything to my car i would scour the earth for them, hopefully they would go for my mondeo first, the sacrificial lamb.

Where abouts in boro are you niall? Twoc'ers around boro would love to get their hands on it i would imagine, there was loads of twoc'ers where my mates live around the norton area.

Yeh i agree kp, someone i know decided to jump on another lads bonnet, yes he is a complete grassing ****** but i said to him you just don't do that to someones car. If someone does anything to my car i would scour the earth for them, hopefully they would go for my mondeo first, the sacrificial lamb.

The new alarm system doesn't come cheap!! lol

celicaingarageweb.jpg

LMAO!

Also GTFawbs, yeh same here. If someone has beef they shouldnt take it out on the damn car! :angry:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links