Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Suspention Adjustability

versoowner2

how adjustable is a verso's front and rear suspention??

ie- if i take it to a laser aligner would he be able to adjust the rear, or the front camber if needed???

I assume you are talking about adjusting the wheel alignment and not the suspension. Suspension adjustment is usually how stiff the springs are and how much body roll they allow. Tracking adjustment is how the wheels align to the road and each other and is used when tyres are wearing unevenly or the steering does not align with the steering wheel position. There are other reasons for adjusting either. To get back to your original question the Verso like any modern car has all the adjustments it needs for a wheel alignment company to be able to set it up using laser tracking.

The front is fully adjustable but the rear is a torsion beam with no adjustment. The garage should set the front up to the rear as the rear is not adjustable.

Hope this helps

• 4 years later...

Only found out when having the wheel alignment adjusted at my local tyre dealer that the front track (distance between the front wheels) is slightly wider than the rear track. Having driven less than half a mile up the road the VCS light came on and stayed on. Returned to Tyre Dealer and suggested try wheel alignment on front wheels only - hey presto! - fault cured. Moral is, next time don't have tracking done using 4 wheel system.