Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Instrument Cluster Adjustment

vantage

Hi, I own a 2005 Toyota Yaris coupe, I find it difficult to read full instrument cluster when I drive with seat tilted specially on long drives. If at all the instrument cluster can be adjusted up and down to get a clear view of the full cluster?

Please help if that is possible?

Cheers

Vantage

Nope..

Are you too short? If so , get a seat cushion...

Hi, I own a 2005 Toyota Yaris coupe, I find it difficult to read full instrument cluster when I drive with seat tilted specially on long drives. If at all the instrument cluster can be adjusted up and down to get a clear view of the full cluster?

Please help if that is possible?

Cheers

Vantage

For obvious reasons it is not advisable to drive in the 'lying down' position, it's no wonder you can't read the instrument panel. I admire people that are laid-back but not while they are driving. B)

Theer's nothing that's designed to let you adjust the instrument cluster, but its screwed into the dash, so you could possibly dismantle the dash and put some spacers behind some of the scres to alter the angle.

I suspect it would look bad though as the plastic trims won't be designed to match up neatly with the instrument cluster if its at any other angle.....

Have you got a car with seat height adjustment? If you have (GLS and/or T3 or above I think) it could be that the seat height could be adjusted as a better solution.....

You cannot alter the dash due to the configuration of the mirror giving the "screen" effect..

Well, you could if you have a degree in optics, some CAD and a few £000s.. :-)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links