Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2005 (05) Corolla T Sport

-T- Sport

Well, Having owned this car for over 3 years now it's time to move on. :(

The car has served me well over the years, both in reliability and awe factor of silly people underestimating it.

If you're in here looking at this, then you no doubt already know what type of car it is.

Specifications...

2005 (05) Registration

Nearing 70'000 Miles with FSH

Sunburst Red (Has a fair amount of chips on the front bumper & bonnet, blame Toyota's thin paint work)

MOT Until Late June 2011

Tax Expires 30/09/2010

Modifications:

Lowered on Eibach Springs

17" Lenso Samurai D1R alloys in White with Red lip wearing Toyo Proxes T1R's with plenty of tread.

18" League Alchemists in White/Polished wearing Toyo Proxes T1R's with a fair amount of tread (These will need a good refurb and a puncture repair on one wheel)

K&N Typhoon SRI

MIJ Performance Stainless High Flow Cat & Catback System (Not too loud!)

Team Heko Wind Deflectors

Tinted Windows

CorollaClubUK.com & 2ZZ Inside Decals (These are easily removed if desired)

5000k xenon Effect bulbs (Blue-ish Tiny, fully E-Marked and will pass MOTs, NOT HIDS!)

Self Tinted Rear Clusters (These just passed an MOT fine, the spray is easily washed off with white spirit if desired)

The car been on a Rolling Road three times. Obviously people are skeptical about Dyno results, but the 3 results were...

206.8BHP

209BHP

214BHP

The later was gained after installing the MIJ Exhaust system. Whether these figures are correct or not, Who knows - All I know is that it goes like stink for a 1.8 N/A!

I know I've missed loads, including all the standard equipment like A/C & Climate control etc. But if you want more info just ask and I'll provide.

I'm looking for £6300 ONO. The car will be up for Grabs at the end of August, as I currently still need it for our Holiday.

With the 17" Wheels...

P1010450.jpg

With the 18" Wheels...

DSC00658.jpg

I have literally hundreads of pictures. Just request more if you wish. (Yes, Both sets of wheels are included in the sale!)

Again, £6300 ONO.

toyotaownersclub.com & 2ZZ Inside Decals (These are easily removed if desired) - Because these add extra speed y0!

You would have far better luck if you sold off the mods then put it up for a respectable price!

WHHAAAAAAAAAATTT!!?!?!?!?!

Why???

The girlfriend can be replaced... :P

:crybaby:

Hope the sale goes well..... but just sad to see yer go dude. You better stick around.... :D

Les - Tears of Happiness? haha :D

Good riddance if you ask me.... (of Kearon not the car :lol:)

;)

Good riddance if you ask me.... (of Kearon not the car :lol:)

;)

But who would ask you? :P

Corolla Members are encouraged to avoid any form of affiliation with those of the Apexi Tribe, odd how the Apexi never really took off here despite being supposedly better... :rolleyes:

:lol:

Hold your words there kparris!! Few have come from typhoon to APexi recently, me being one. I agree typhoon is better for noise but over all I'd say APexi wins plus I'll be getting metal pipe so should sound as raspy as the Ttphoon lol.

You just wanna make me look bad.... :P :lol:

tbh I get tired of trying to decide which is the best filter, I prefer the sound of the K&N but the Apexi does look better I think. :yes:

So many people selling their CTS' now, scary when I look back at old posts and see how many people have left the forums... :crybaby:

man thats one good looking car. such a shame you are selling it. hope your next car will be even better.

man thats one good looking car. such a shame you are selling it. hope your next car will be even better.

Trust me, it is! I've seen pictures... :drool:

• 3 weeks later...

The car is now up for Sale properly.

PistonHeads add has been submitted, just waiting on them to upload it.

Still looking for £6300 ONO. Would also be interested in a Phase 1 YTS + Cash my way if the right car appears.

Thanks

what are them white wheels? i like.. i want..

5 Spokes = Lenso Samurai D1R's.

no go on selling them seperate? :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

It's not been advertised for a while. xD

It might help if you took your name off the front wheel arch! :P ;) :lol:

• 4 weeks later...