Do Not Sell My Personal Information

They Cant Shift My Old T180

boozehound

Ok as you all know i got a new car a month ago and we wont go into what it is. However, My T180 that toyota took back because it was on contract hire, well, they havent been able to shift it! My dad got a phonecall off a personal friend of his who he has known for about ten years who works for toyota and has been offered an incredible deal to buy the auris T180 back off toyota. Would you %$(ing believe it? How come my old car with its low mileage can not be shifted!? I blame the recession personally. Anyways, looks like popsy is buying it back and putting it in spain where his apartment is. Thought you all would be interested.

Could be anything at all, condition, colour, etc.

When I bought my Auris I could have spend just a little more and got a T180 but I wanted a used car in "new" condition.

It was flawless when they picked it up. Nothing wrong with it. No chips, bumps or scrapes. Brakes havent been changed, nothing had been changed (apart from the pedal recall) because of the very low mileage. Well, we'll have it back in a week once the paper work goes through then its getting flown to spain.