Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Compressor Unichip

quadir666

hey everyone,

is there anyone who used a unichip in his compressor?

if yes, which type did you use?

got uni chip piggy back fitted to mine and mapped don,t no which type .

If you buy an e-manage ultimate and you can make 2 different map.1 for street using and 1 for racing:-)

got uni chip piggy back fitted to mine and mapped don,t no which type .

whats this piggy back stuff?

as the name hints to, it's another ecu chip that's 'piggybacking' or fixed on the original standard ecu. It over-rides that original ecu map.

are you running a compressor ecu?

yep it is a compressor ecu.

how much does it cost to get an e-manage unit? and can i get it mapped by a dyno here?

Im using a Dastek Uni Chip Q, this will b the same for 215 Compressor, im not too sure if u will b able to do much without an intercooler and solid charger pulley.

supplying and mapping will roughly cost around £600, but if u manage to get the kit urself and fit it urself, mapping the car will cost between £250- £300 depending on how long they will take.

• 2 weeks later...

Im using a Dastek Uni Chip Q, this will b the same for 215 Compressor, im not too sure if u will b able to do much without an intercooler and solid charger pulley.

supplying and mapping will roughly cost around £600, but if u manage to get the kit urself and fit it urself, mapping the car will cost between £250- £300 depending on how long they will take.

so if i get a solid charger pulley will the supercharger always be on?

yes it will but the car drives a lot smoother

allrite...sounds like a good idea. i also wonder 1 more thing.. can you map this unichip Q in two different driving styles?

allrite...sounds like a good idea. i also wonder 1 more thing.. can you map this unichip Q in two different driving styles?

I believe u can, the tuner will add a switch for different maps

I believe u can, the tuner will add a switch for different maps

thanks a lot. it is really useful information as there are no compressors in Turkey and smt like 30 t-sports.