Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bt To Raise Call Charges By 10%

Raistlin

_48399874_009158417-1.jpg

Telecoms giant BT has said it will increase call charges by 10% and its monthly line rental by 50p from the beginning of October.

The majority of customers will be informed of the move by letter this week.

The cost of connecting a call will go up from 9.9 pence to 10.9p, while the daytime rate rises from 5.9p to 6.4p.

Customers who sign up to a year-long contract upfront will avoid the increased charges.

BT said it estimates the impact of the changes will be just 1p a day, because its average customer makes only 80 seconds of daytime calls each day, and more than half subscribe to inclusive packages.

It said "calling plans enable customers to avoid the set-up fee and charges for most calls altogether".

Cheaper rates

From October, BT customers will pay a landline rental charge of £13.29 a month, or £12.04 if they receive their bills by e-mail.

The price changes are part of a concerted move by the company to get customers to sign up to longer-term contracts and special bundled packages.

They are offering cheaper rates for those that do.

After 1 October, the standard cost of a landline will be £159.48 to those who pay the entire sum upfront, but for those who sign up before the end of October, the cost will be £113.88, which works out at £9.49 a month.

BT said it understood the price increases would not go down well with customers, but said it would be happy to discuss inclusive packages to reduce bills or different payment options, such as inclusive packages.

No worries - Raistlin taps into Telecom Franqui - a little known and not respected European provider of internet communication for those with a registered fetish for sick jokes. They offer a cash-back facility depending on how many people visit their site, or their clients sites. Raistlin makes about £0.68 per week for spending 6,230 hours a week on their ISP connection. Great value! :P

That explains something that was bothering me :thumbsup:

I couldn't sleep at night wondering where he was getting them. :yawn:

I have searched on line & can only find dirty Funny ones, the best of which I post :lol2: The inferior ones I reject out of hand, as I believe that quality comes 1st :clap:

That explains something that was bothering me thumbsup.gif

I couldn't sleep at night wondering where he was getting them. yawn.gif

I have searched on line & can only find dirty Funny ones, the best of which I post lol.gif The inferior ones I reject out of hand, as I believe that quality comes 1st clap.gif

I look forward to you demonstrating that... :D

Preferably in this life time

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links