Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Price For A Reverse Parking Sensor Speaker Please!

parky1968

:help: Can someone please give me the price for a replacement speaker for the factory fitted reverse parking sensor please - March 07 T180 :thumbsup:

Many thanks ;)

Parky,

sorry,cannot give any help on the price for the speaker,but I`m interested to know if your sensors were fitted as an optional extra,or came as standard.

I have a T180 56 reg,Jan `07 & it has no sensors fitted,Ive been quoted 105 pounds for Propark UK to come to my home address & fit a system,12 month warranty.Dont know if thats good or bad.

helpsmilie.gif Can someone please give me the price for a replacement speaker for the factory fitted reverse parking sensor please - March 07 T180 thumbsup.gif

Many thanks wink.gif

PM Parts King, he has his finger on the pulse eek.gif

Sensors were part of Toyota protection pack from new :thumbsup:

I was kinds hoping Parts King would see this post and reply accordingly :rolleyes::unsure::yes:

Have you tested the original speaker or are you just guessing at the fault?

I have had a couple not work due to the parking ecu beng faulty.

I dont see the speaker being too expensive, i think i have a couple of new ones i could prob do a bit cheaper than dealer price if you do need one ;)

Mart.

I dont see the speaker being too expensive, i think i have a couple of new ones i could prob do a bit cheaper than dealer price if you do need one ;)

Mart.

Thanks for your reply Mart :yes: The speaker was making a real strange beeping noise - not like it did originally :huh: So I seem to think that the speaker is funked but do you think it could still be the ecu?? :o

Regards

Parky

:help: Can someone please give me the price for a replacement speaker for the factory fitted reverse parking sensor please - March 07 T180 :thumbsup:

Many thanks ;)

The speaker comes in at £5.83 an hour. However for this price you also get a free red flag. When you're not driving, they will also wash the car.

( :lol: )

Sorry Parky, Ive only just seen the thread. The speaker on its own is £11 plus a bit of postage. PM me if you want one ordering

Kingo :thumbsup:

Sorry Parky, Ive only just seen the thread. The speaker on its own is £11 plus a bit of postage. PM me if you want one ordering

Kingo :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reply Kingo - I will let you know if I still need one, as I don't know if Mrs Parky has already ordered one :thumbsup:

Mart.

Thanks for your reply Mart :yes: The speaker was making a real strange beeping noise - not like it did originally :huh: So I seem to think that the speaker is funked but do you think it could still be the ecu?? :o

Regards

Parky

If the speaker is still making a noise the ECU should be fine.

I thought it had completely stopped making noise.

I also forgot to check if i have a speaker too sorry.

Mart

Mart.

Regards

Parky

If the speaker is still making a noise the ECU should be fine.

I thought it had completely stopped making noise.

I also forgot to check if i have a speaker too sorry.

Mart

Thanks for confirming that it should just be the speaker :thumbsup: