Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Camry M.o.t. Again

XJ900

Took my Camry in for it's MOT today & it sailed through yet again,(Not even an advisory. :yahoo: )

Toyotas may have had a bad press of late but there's no doubting the quality, esp of the Camry. :thumbsup: I had changed the exhaust system recently but after checking I found out that the system that was on it was the original one.(1997 !! :eek: )

Anyone else had or due an MOT on their Camry soon, please share your experience(s). :yes:

Just got my Camry MoT'd in May and as you say, not even an advisory note. Its a 1998 and its more or less perfect with 70k miles on it and never failed an MOT. Its fair to say that I 'really' look after this car and bought it as a 1 owner with 35k miles on it 7 years ago and kept it up to scratch since then. They're good cars - not perfect - but very reliable cars.

Regards

Pavlos

• 3 months later...

Just got my Camry MoT'd in May and as you say, not even an advisory note. Its a 1998 and its more or less perfect with 70k miles on it and never failed an MOT. Its fair to say that I 'really' look after this car and bought it as a 1 owner with 35k miles on it 7 years ago and kept it up to scratch since then. They're good cars - not perfect - but very reliable cars.

Regards

Pavlos

Pavlos, I live in Northern Ireland and am having alot of problems trying to get a Front anti roll bar for my 1998 Camry. Some mechanics have said should pass the MOT with the roll bar removed. If not could you tell me if any Toyota roll bar will fit the 98 Camry. Many thanks, Chris

• 1 year later...

Had my 1997 Camry 2.2Sport since 1999 and never failed an MOT yet. Original exhaust still, although now starting to look a bit rusty!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links