Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Avensis D4d With 135 Cv

Avensis116

Hi all

Is there any Avensis D4D with 135 CV engine in your Countrys, because here in Portugal exists that engine.

What i wanted to know is if anyone tried that engine and if it is rather better then the 116 CV one

Hi all

Is there any Avensis D4D with 135 CV engine in your Countrys, because here in Portugal exists that engine.

What i wanted to know is if anyone tried that engine and if it is rather better then the 116 CV one

('cv' stands for horse-power in English.) This isn't a different engine. It is the same; but chip-tuned via a powerbox or new chip (additional costs € 500-800).

The dealers in Portugal do not sell this. I actually understand that there is one case of a Portugees taxi-driver who blew up his chip-tuned Avensis '03 diesel engine. For that reason (probably just this one case), Toyota-dealers do not sell chip-tune sets for this engine, you need to go to a tuning-station.

Normally, if you power-boost, you lose all insurance on the engine.

hi i think you didnt understand my question, what i ment is that in Portugal it exixts the 135 bhp avensis and its toyota that sells the upgrade. :rolleyes:

Well the link to the avensis doesnt exist but you can see there the link to the corolla with 135 bhp but it is in Portuguese.

If you understand portuguese it says pay 116 cv take 135 cv

http://www.toyota.pt/campanhas/campanha_co...olla_135cv.html

The Portuguese dealer Salvador Caetano provides this upgrade himself, and the warranty its the same 5 years :)

They say they tested the car for 300.000 km with no engine problems

Hello all !!!

The same power kit can be purchased - installed in Athens Greece . It is sold by the Toyota dealers and does not affect car warranty (180.000 km or 6 years for Greece) . I'm not sure about it's cost though...

This looks very good; <_< but is this exactly the same engine as in the Avensis?

Hi there!

I´m from Portugal and the proud owner of one of the tuned-up Avensis. The car is imported to Portugal by Salvador Caetano (oficial dealer in Portugal) and the chip (called Powerset) is installed by Salvador Caetano them selves.

This Powerset is produced in Portugal by the people who make the competition models for Toyota Portugal.

My car has 144,8Hp and a torque of 310Nm in the essay bank.

Bye

Hi All,

I have a D4D Wagon (from january 2002) with the Performance kit installed by my official Dutch Toyota dealer. The kit is from TTE (www.tte.de) , the official Toyota tuner, and the warrenty on the car is not affected.

Cost around 850 euro's including installation which is not a great deal. The extra computer is installed in the original kabel tree and that's it. You go from 110 BHp to 140 BHp and torque rises from 250 Nm to 295 Nm. The kit it registered at the Toyota importer in the Netherlands for warrenty issues.

Acceleration is impressive when running at motorway speeds, fuel consumption is virtually unaffected!

Victor

The Netherlands

Hi avensis 135, i will wright in english so all can read.

Can you tell us the top speed and 0-100 of you model?

Is the accelaration much better or its just a little more.

My top speed on the odometer is 205 on strait line but i will try to go faster next time :rolleyes:

Hi.

The most impressive improvement is in the accelerations and recuperations (don't know if that expression exists in English). In 2nd and 3rd gear you get sticked to the seat. You get to 200Km/h in a "fechar de olhos" (lol).

Bye

Well i think i have to go and pay the 750 euros for that extra 20 hp for my avensis :D

I think that's the right thing to do Avensis116. You'll get a all diferent car, much more fun to drive.

The thing you won't be able to do is using the "avensis135" username in this forum (lol)!!!

I'm going to make a scan of the power test to post here.

Good luck and tell us your opinion after you install the PowerSet.

• 1 month later...

Just went back to the dealer after having my Avensis D4-D with TTE-computer tested by a tuning company. Results: 321Nm at 2314 rpm (which is good, TTE kit promises 295NM) and 125 HP at 3965 rpm (which is bad, TTE promises 140 HP at 4300 rpm). I went trough the trouble of testing it after trying to get 200 km/h on the clock in Germany. I managed only about 195 km/h which I found too low for the specs. The tuning company also tested the km/h indication versus the real speed. The real speed ended 5% lower than the indicated speed, lineair from 20 up to 200 km/h.

I wonder what the reaction will be from the dealer....

I i've bought in dez-2003 a new Avensis Verso(2004 Model) d-4d, 135Bhp(with power set), but the dealer didn't had the power set, so now in may they are telling me that the power set to Avensis Verso doesn't exist (I already pay). can anyone tell me if they already have or know anyone with the power set in a Avensys Verso?

Rui França

Portugal

Does anybody know if the 2C-t engines have chips to be replaced?????

Can it be chipped to gain more power???

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

Hi there Rufra.

The power set for the avensis verso is available in portugal and if they told you that they are lying. :ffs:

Every magazine has the car with the price for the power set wich is suplied by the dealers.

Go to www.toyota.pt and click contacts and make a complaint or a question. the head office will call you the next day. :thumbsup:

Paulo

Portugal

Algarve

Hi there!!

it seems that the kit is now coming to the dealers and i will have the kit in my car about two weeks from now :thumbsup: ;)

Hi,

To clear things up...

- New Avensis that comes with 116hp engine does not have TTE chip for it yet

- Old Avensis with 110hp engine - TTE has a chip for it, bringing it up to 140hp (at crank of course)

As to Powerset from Portugal, I am quite sure it is not an Toyota item and I would tripple check with Toyota headquarters (not the dealer) if they will repair engine if it brakes due to the chip

Hi spwolf.

The toyota dealer in faro Portugal is the official importer for toyota in portugal (Salvador Caetano), and the chip is for the 116 bhp cv version, and it is official and acepted by toyota.

If the engines breaks you get full assistance, and lose no waranty ( the same 5 years warranty i have in mine).

Im thinking about putting the box (because it is a really a power box) but they ask 1000 euros for it :!Removed!: and i will have to save some money first for it. :thumbsup:

Hi there!!!

I'm now a proud owner of an Avensis Verso with 140 HP, this is a chip to the new motor with 116Hp, and it's a chip from TTE in Germany, but with "Some improvements" by Toyota sports in Portugal, the warranty is 5 years.

P.s. after i posted my first message, I also sent an e-mail to TTE in Germany, and to My Local Dealer, and then they took "only" 3 days to get the PowerSet. So Many thanks to this Forum!!!!!