Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Colorado Diesel Fuel Tank Size

RAV4 in Family

Hello there, I an getting a 1998 Toyota Colorado 3 door Gx diesel on 25th August to replace my unreliable old V8 Discovery. What I wanted to know was how big the diesel tank is?-ie how many litres does it hold? Thanks for your help.

Hello there, I an getting a 1998 Toyota Colorado 3 door Gx diesel on 25th August to replace my unreliable old V8 Discovery. What I wanted to know was how big the diesel tank is?-ie how many litres does it hold? Thanks for your help.

hi ya

seeing as i want one myself,i found a out that the new version has a capacity of 87 litres,i doubt that it differs much from a colorado.

hope this helps

and...yes it will be far better than your old v8 disco,how many miles has the colorado done...if you dont mind me asking?

hi ya

seeing as i want one myself,i found a out that the new version has a capacity of 87 litres,i doubt that it differs much from a colorado.

hope this helps

and...yes it will be far better than your old v8 disco,how many miles has the colorado done...if you dont mind me asking?

It has done 90,000 miles, paied 2900 pounds for it with 4 brand new tyres and full toyota service history-is from a friend moving abroad so got it very cheep. thanks for the reply.

hi ya

hope this helps

It has done 90,000 miles, paied 2900 pounds for it with 4 brand new tyres and full toyota service history-is from a friend moving abroad so got it very cheep. thanks for the reply.

crumbs...90'000 miles,thats barely run in...good for 200'000 miles them !

been looking at various ones here and there,and found a colorado 3 door,d4d,mint condition,52 reg with 22'000....yep...22'000 on the clock !,for £9000

just awaiting email responses to my enquiries from seller.....here's hoping