Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some Me Ya E11's

stevo_ae92

I've just got am e11 and stuck for ideas so I'm looking for inspiration

subtle tints to the back 3 windows (mine are 35% transmission which is a 'medium' shade). also you can do the whole alloys/lowering of the car, throw some audio in there along with a nice back box with chrome tail pipes to finish it off. ermm there are loads of easy things you can do to customise the car, whatever you do though dont copy someone else (not saying that you do or intend to) but keep the car unique and exactly how YOU like it. that way you'll enjoy it a lot more. good luck and keep us updated with pics :D

do something different, do the usual suspects lowered, induction short shifter, nice body kit, wrc wings, racing seats, preferably recaro, turbo engine or 20 valve bzr engine, if u looking to spend alot of money get a respray whatever colour u wanted. go for something that stands out. i did a wide arch kit on mine with a wrc theme and street theme. but my project aint finished yet. the website were i got all the work done was icetronix.com they got good stufff.

post-78790-127999330247_thumb.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links