Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Need Compressor Ecu Wiring Diagram

quadir666

hey everyone,

i need the compressor ecu wiring diagram as i couldnt find how and where to plug the cable that comes out of the supercharger. still using the supercharger with a switch. it is cool but i guess it will make the ecu confused. so, anyone who can help?

• 2 weeks later...

i guess there are lots of compressor users here. i wonder why nobody seems to care about the question.. :s so once again does anyone know how and where to plug the cable that comes out of the supercharger?

i guess there are lots of compressor users here. i wonder why nobody seems to care about the question.. :s so once again does anyone know how and where to plug the cable that comes out of the supercharger?

under my bonnet :yahoo:

• Like 1

glad you are having fun. but do u have a serious answer?

you must need a compressor wiring loom if you ain't got the connection,cause you ain't got a proper compressor so it's not their!

you must need a compressor wiring loom if you ain't got the connection,cause you ain't got a proper compressor so it's not their!

allrite but what i wonder is where does this AM300-12500 cable end? (u can see the part on compressor part list pdf on page 5) look i guess i better send photos or smt like that to explain my problem. my english is good but i dont know all those electronic and automotive terms so should i upload photos?

hey guys,

so what i wanna know is where does the cable that comes out of this green box end?

i cant explain better than this... hope you can help.

post-92584-128117473634_thumb.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links