Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Door Strips Help!

Babysolida

a caramel wheel...don't know the proper name but its a metal wheel that goes into a drill and slowly chips away as well as taking the glue off. Smells like caramel when using it, one of my favourite tools while working in the bodyshop! Be careful to not rip the paint off though

if you don't feel safe doing this try auto glym tar remover or cutting compound.

Good look mate :)

a caramel wheel...don't know the proper name but its a metal wheel that goes into a drill and slowly chips away as well as taking the glue off. Smells like caramel when using it, one of my favourite tools while working in the bodyshop! Be careful to not rip the paint off though

if you don't feel safe doing this try auto glym tar remover or cutting compound.

Good look mate :)

Thanks alot ill be safer with some tar remover :thumbsup:

if you want it doing properly mate the bodyshops only at junction 30 balbourough, since your from shef. Might be able to do it dog cheap ;)

if you want it doing properly mate the bodyshops only at junction 30 balbourough, since your from shef. Might be able to do it dog cheap ;)

Whats it called mate you got a number for it?? :thumbsup:

will you want it respraying where they have been taken off as the paint underneath may be off colour.

i know this may sound stupid but if you cover it all in hot soapy water then use an hairdryer to heat it, it may actually pull off.

if not it will cost you £50 to take em off.

the colour looks fine i just cant get the glue off and i dont know my way around chesterfield

you don't have to go through chesterfield. Just get off at junction 30 mate.

if you pm your number with a name i'll get the owner to give you a ring and sort you out! he does everything except for window tinting.

soak the sticky foam stuff with standard thinners. leave for a min and it peels away like chewing gum. just roll it off. worked a treat for me. and it wont harm the top coat

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links