Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Radio Problems

jambbie

Interestingly I've had the same problem in the past - not sure what the cause is but it's only on the weaker stations (i.e. Radio 1 / Local Radio were fine yet some random stations were awful - turned it off and all is well).

I'm guessing it has something to do with the Radio Aeriel being part of the rear window.

M.

Interestingly I've had the same problem in the past - not sure what the cause is but it's only on the weaker stations (i.e. Radio 1 / Local Radio were fine yet some random stations were awful - turned it off and all is well).

I'm guessing it has something to do with the Radio Aeriel being part of the rear window.

M.

Thanks I think i know what caused it... mine is a taxi and i just renewed my license, they stick a tamper proof disc in the front and rear windows.(Ireland like) when they change these, they have a special scraper to remove the old ones. they have obviously gone and scraped it so they'll be getting a phone call on monday morning. i won't hold me breath waiting on them to cough up for me to get it fixed.. thanks for the reply mate

Had this problem on my 05 model, after 6 months of complaining and toyota uk getting involved they replaced the rear screen, problem solved. Really only happened when it was wet or damp. hope this helps

Had this problem on my 05 model, after 6 months of complaining and toyota uk getting involved they replaced the rear screen, problem solved. Really only happened when it was wet or damp. hope this helps

cheers mate thanks