Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

If You Could Have Any Colour What Would It Be ?

Nippon

Ok,

As my car is generating no interest at all on the autotrader site, I'm gonna revert to plan B which is to garage it,strip it replace/repair the gearbox and basically rebuild it from the wheels up...........hey it's already a future classic and I still can't believe how many people stare as you drive by they still seem to get more looks than a new 40k BMW M3........I'm like " get over it.....it's a 2 grand car !!!!"

So what colour do I get it resprayed ?

It's white already so do I go for a Superwhite blowover or a colourchange......I've always fancied seeing an MR2 in a real deep almost candy blue or green, I defo don't want any flips or anything......

So......If you could have your MR2 in absolutely any colour what would it be ?

Std MR2 colour: I would have the Purple or Carribean Blue

Any Colour: That flippy Silvery blue they have on the Alfa's and Clio 172's.

I have black atm and think its the best rev 2 colour imo :thumbsup:

I have black one too !! which in my opinion is THE best colour that you can get an MR2 in...... :thumbsup:

I thought about silver, but you can buy a silver MR2 allbeit a later revision.......a colour that I really like is the Titanium metallic that they do on the Lambo Murcielago......but alas I fear that the paint would cost more than my car :crybaby:

Candy sounds good, how about a candy gold like on the High Octance II dvd.... if you've seen it.

But go for something which will stand out, but not over the top (flip)

<---- Or just get Caribbean Blue!

i say a candy candy candy red... a red that says "arrest me"... or a nice dark metallic orange... kind of like that one s15 silvia i always see whenever a magazine talks about a drift competition....

Candy sounds good, how about a candy gold like on the High Octance II dvd.... if you've seen it.

You know what colour he has gone to now?? ;)

i say a candy candy candy red... a red that says "arrest me"

My choice to.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

No Fizz

It's an white MR2 T-bar 2.0 GT Uk Car

Look nice though

ahh yes... i remember now..

To answer the question.. I really love the dark purple colour in the later revisions... :thumbsup:

Mine will be going in the shop in a few days for bodykit and paint job and i choose a black with metal flacks. hope it looks good. I will post pics as soon as I get it back but won't be for about a month. (my friend is doing the work and has to work and go to school).

Mine will be going in the shop in a few days for bodykit and paint job, my friend is doing the work and has to work and go to school

Man those GCSE's are getting harder..... would that come under Art or Graphics!

Matt.

A white car generaly looks like it belongs to a hairdresser! but the jappy motors get away with it.

I think both the Mk1 & Mk2 look stunning in black, but is a sports car so it has to be red. I only like really subtle flips. I'd like to see one in a greeny colour that the Citroen ZX Elations came in, in one light its green then in another its blue, very nice.

What, you mean this one :-

Harbour-bridge-(2)mid.jpg

What colour has he done it now then ?

Yep that one......it's SILVER now ;)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

U beat me to startin this thread nippon!

decided to get another student loan this year so now i've got some money, hehe...

I was gonna go for a sweet black colour, but i've bin pondering over it and decided black is too "common". i have nothing against it (i love it!) but if ima get a ful lrespray it has to be something different. nothing insane like neon green, or a mad flip etc, but something stylish...

I was thinking along the lines of gun metal black (w. or w/o metalic flakes), ne of u know what i mean?

oh yeh, and b4 i forget i delocked my 2, gonna have to get some pics up, it doesnt look too bad :D

-Z

I always wanted a Black Tbar 3gtse with power steering and I bought a red coupe (sunroof) 3fnse without power coz it was a cheep 2.

what a spoon :blink:

super white blow over, white looks A1 and it'll cost you a lot less. I like my zircon blue but if i had to have another colour it'd be white.

You know, I think you may be right...........Superwhite blowover, Rev3 bootlid and spoiler, Rev3 front splitter and clear corners and sides......

Might even be tempted to give Rev6s clear Lexus rear lights a go......as I think white is the only colour that you may stand a chance of them not looking too cheap on....

Plus I could blow it over myself in the garage at home.........

Looks like boring ( but classy ) white it is then !!........Plus I can spend the money I've saved on a nice set of 18's and a retrim !! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links