Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lowering My W Reg Avensis

Flex

Hey Guys,

I'm looking at getting some lowering springs or possibly even coilovers to get my car looking that bit better. one thing that's been bothering me about it is the way the rear sits about a foot above the edge of the wheel, yet the front does not. See the attachment to view for yourself.

I have a 2000 Avensis 1.8 GS. What springs will fit? What prices am I looking at? I've had a look myself but can only find springs which will fit the newer models.

Thanks.

post-77228-128000990964_thumb.jpg

After 2 minutes of searching i found these http://www.ruderacing.co.uk/Suspension-Lowering_Springs-Toyota_Springs-Toyota_Avensis_%281997-03%29_Springs/c711_3875_4062_4063/index.html and i'm sure you will find more if you look a bit harder :eek:

Yah, I did some more searching yesterday and tbh, I didn't realise T'XX' was the chassis. I thought it was a model. Hence why I said I couldn't find any.

But yeah I've found quite a few. Just a shame that I can't find cheap shocks to go with it. Coilovers are expensive =[

coilovers will be a waste of time and money , the Eibach springs are your best bet, TRD and TTE branded springs are made by Eibach and you can use them with the original dampers too. The springs are made in such a way as to not make the ride to hard but if you do drive hard they will stiffen. don't know the technical details about it but if you like your car don't buy cheap stuff for it. :thumbsup:

coilovers will be a waste of time and money , the eibach springs are your best bet, TRD and TTE branded springs are made by eibach and you can use them with the original dampers too. The springs are made in such a way as to not make the ride to hard but if you do drive hard they will stiffen. don't know the technical details about it but if you like your car don't buy cheap stuff for it. :thumbsup:

Cool thanks. That's really helpful. =D