Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Oil For T-Sport?

GazzyG

Just wondering what oil to buy. Just finished using some semi-synth I had, now looking at Castrol edge fully syth 5w30!

Any advice would be great. Cheers!

Just look in the manual and see what it recomends and then pop to Halfords and get whatever it says in there

You live near me, is there any meets in the area?

go to Shell website and use there lube match app thing on there website

and bong water are you the guy from civiclife???

can i just ask for instance if i have semi synthetic 5w30 and fully synthetic 5w30 from the same manufacturer what effect does the semi/fully synthetic have on the product? is fully synthetic always better?

fully synthetic lasts much longer.

Mine will be having Mobil FE when i do the oil change... £11 from Asda... with a further 10% off using my bro's discount card.... bargain thumbsup.gif

Just wondering what oil to buy. Just finished using some semi-synth I had, now looking at Castrol edge fully syth 5w30!

Mobil 1 fully synthetic 5w 30 or 10w 30

I beleive it is the recommended oil for toyotas.Castrol

can also work.I use strictly Mobil 1 in my toyota.

i would go for mobile fe 5w-30 a better oil than Castrol edge its fully synthetic.

its £18 cheaper at asda for 5 ltrs than what Halfords charge for the same product.

Mine will be having Mobil FE when i do the oil change... £11 from Asda... with a further 10% off using my bro's discount card.... bargain thumbsup.gif

Only the superstores are doing this offer from what my local store has told me :( .Forty mile or more round trip for me :(

Only the superstores are doing this offer from what my local store has told me :( .Forty mile or more round trip for me :(

yes your correct,luckely my main store is only 17 miles.

but asda do deliver goods and depending how much you spend it may be free delivery.

how about buying a couple of cans that should cover for free delivery.

it makes you think how much these retailers make in profit if one can sell an item so much cheaper than another and

still make it pay.