Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Seat Belts

codman

my iq has now done 4500 miles only used the rear seat once on the near side , now when you push the seat belt buckle back into its slot it falls out and starts rattelin its getting on my wick, any suggestions to a cure. p.s who said toyota r well made: i still have starting problems, i still like my iq, but getting to the point i wish i had not bought it, my nissan note i had before the iq was no problem at all.

If you dont use it the seatbelt often you could put a bit of padded material or bubblewrap around the buckle to stop it rattling on the plastic.

thanks, devil-ish, now why didint i think of that, i have fitted them , and you r right, it works, thanks, rgs, roger.

thanks, devil-ish, now why didint i think of that, i have fitted them , and you r right, it works, thanks, rgs, roger.

You are welcome! Sometimes the simplest things eh!!! :thumbsup:

my iq has now done 4500 miles only used the rear seat once on the near side , now when you push the seat belt buckle back into its slot it falls out and starts rattelin its getting on my wick, any suggestions to a cure. p.s who said toyota r well made: i still have starting problems, i still like my iq, but getting to the point i wish i had not bought it, my nissan note i had before the iq was no problem at all.

Assuming the rear seats remain upright, an even cheaper solution that is completely free, is to simply fit the seatbelt into its anchor point as if someone was wearing it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links