Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Zorst

vmail

Thanks for that jerry, I will let you know how it goes :hokus-pokus:

go for it mate :boxing:

jerry!!

i was thinking of using the carbon one with the TI tip on it

Jaxx, imagine that a bit of carbon visual against that paintwork of ur's .......... :drool:

I'd buy one twm, but dont see the point if im gonna get a T-Sport soon (hopefully!)

Stainless steel does have a lifetime warranty, depending who has made it. Remember there are different grades of stainless, which is why some are cheaper than others. Just because they quote 'stainless' doesnt mean it'll last forever (who keeps they're cars forever anyway?!)

Some warrant's can be transfered over, but thats if u go to a fabricator or summat. For £170 backbox tht looks trick as f :censor: , sounds trick as f :censor: who cares if it lasts!

Buy it.......

Jaxx, imagine that a bit of carbon visual against that paintwork of ur's .......... :drool:

thats what i was thinking :rolleyes:

like i say RAGE are actually good stuff you just have to have them custom fitted

carbon zorsts - technically lighter, but just look trick :lol:

Hey, I dunno if any one could explain the whole exhaust thing to me.

What unit actually changes the exhaust note? Is it the back box? And it it better to get a whole exhaust system? Or is the price difference between that and just getting a backbox wiv tailpipe too stupid to warrent getting it one?

Confused I am.

I'd like a sporty exhaust note (nothing stupidly loud, just a nice noise when you put your foot down), and I'd like to get a twin tail exhaust probably. Can this be done? I know the Yaris has a small indent in the rear bumper for the tailpipe, and i'd probably have to get the guys fitting it to cut it so that it fits twin tail pipes (dunno whether I could trust em to do this tho).

sOcks my friend. U are only like to really benefit from a full exhaust manifold back, if you have 1.tuned ur engine 2. its bigger than 1.0l 3.regulary go fast as *****.

Upgrading the full exhaust normall means the internal bore/diameter is greater than standard thus being less restrictive, thus allowing gas to escape faster and not pressuring ur engine.

By changing the back box alone, no doubt u would have a nice note. (tone depends on outlet/materials/baffles within the box)

So, yes its better to get a full exhaust, but say in my case with a 1.0l, why bother i wouldnt see the gains and it'd cost around £600 fully fitted.

Any help? :blink:

Ah right. Well it'd be on the 1.5l T-Sport. So I'm guessing there may be a difference. My mate has a full exhaust syste on his Rover 218 Vi or sommin. Very quick car. It does feel like the car can breathe easier, but its pretty loud.

I dunno how restrictive the exhause system is on the T-Sport tho, as I have no comparison. Anyone got a full exhaust system on the T-Sport?

But, you did say it was around £600 which puts me off. How much are we looking at for a decent lifetime backbox?

I'd like a sporty exhaust note (nothing stupidly loud, just a nice noise when you put your foot down), and I'd like to get a twin tail exhaust probably. Can this be done? I know the Yaris has a small indent in the rear bumper for the tailpipe, and i'd probably have to get the guys fitting it to cut it so that it fits twin tail pipes (dunno whether I could trust em to do this tho).

Hi s0cks!

You can check on ENVY performance because they supply Booster tuning stuff and theres a twin tail exhaust

Click here for direct link.....

Kenny!

i'd need the booster tuning rear lip thingy won't i?

BoosterYaristsportrearskirt.jpg

how easy is this to fit? along with the front lip nd corner side skirts? cus i think it looks fab. any special discount for buying all 3? :thumbsup:

im not too sure about that, but i dont think u need to have that rear lip.....

sure someone on here should have the DEFINITE answer!!

Kenny!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links