Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Eclipse Touring Car Strip

vmail

got an Eclipse Touring Car Strip, got it cos the sun visor does not cover the part of the window where i need it, it looks like its the same as putting tints on the window, I have tried and fial when putting tints on another car, has anyone got any tips for no bubbles or creases

i fitted the free max power one it has stayed on for 12 months i'm amazed its just started cumin off, i just lined it up and stuck it down didnt use water but that could be an idea when i do the nxt one,

yeah and i think the amount of times i wash didnt help, wen my mum drove it the dirt must of held it on.....lol

just found a carbon fibre strip at home, theres no instructions, it looks as if you just stick it on, which one looks better?

Yaris023e.sized.jpgYaris023f.sized.jpg

i don't particularly like sunstrips.... but if its for comfort then my advice would be to get a tinted visor... there are some which fade out into nothing, they look pretty neat.

:thumbsup:

get a silver one or a black or tinted one, mine came off cuz ofwind and washin it loads it started cumin off at wiper eventually but it came off at side first in big chunk