Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Full Face Transplant Man Reveals His New Look On Tv

Raistlin

Or the womens group against pervs from the local church laugh.gif

But I'm not a " perv from the local church" :angel::lol:

Yes, I understand your catchment area is much wider... Or so the Garda say...

I'm really sorry & genuinely embarrassed by this Raist :blushing::sneaky2: :lol2: but Garda = singular. Gardai' = plural

Don't really expect you to understand our advanced & complicated language, {To tell the truth, I'm no longer fluent, now. :(

I'm really sorry & genuinely embarrassed by this Raist blushing.gifsneaky2.giflol.gif but Garda = singular. Gardai' = plural

Don't really expect you to understand our advanced & complicated language, {To tell the truth, I'm no longer fluent, now. sad.gif

There was only one of them, the rest were out collecting bribes from all the the local businesses... eek.gif

I'm really sorry & genuinely embarrassed by this Raist blushing.gifsneaky2.giflol.gif but Garda = singular. Gardai' = plural

Don't really expect you to understand our advanced & complicated language, {To tell the truth, I'm no longer fluent, now. sad.gif

There was only one of them, the rest were out collecting bribes from all the the local businesses... eek.gif

Oh ! :eek: You DO know our little ways, then :lol:

6-5 to me thumbsup.gif

Little amuses the simple, & the simple are easily amused! :goof:

Thanks for the agreement, Kynan :thumbsup: given in spite of the insults I hurl at you :lol: All in the best possible taste, of course, and no malice intended :thumbsup:

Voluntary Euthanasia, I agree with :yes: I don't want to end up being kept alive by artificial means, when in the natural course of events I should be dead :yes: I've a dread of ending up like a Zombie & in nappies :disgust: Haven't we all ?

:lol: The insults I grow used to.... :mellow:

The nappies come with age... so you must have some serious knowledge of avoidance. :D

Thanks for the agreement, Kynan :thumbsup: given in spite of the insults I hurl at you :lol: All in the best possible taste, of course, and no malice intended :thumbsup:

Voluntary Euthanasia, I agree with :yes: I don't want to end up being kept alive by artificial means, when in the natural course of events I should be dead :yes: I've a dread of ending up like a Zombie & in nappies :disgust: Haven't we all ?

:lol: The insults I grow used to.... :mellow:

The nappies come with age... so you must have some serious knowledge of avoidance. :D

Well, they have their upside :rolleyes: When you reach that stage, I imagine [ N.B. Imagine :lol: ] it would be pleasant to have a pretty Nurse with a nice cleavage, wiping your Bum & dangly bits, twice a day , or as required :drool::thumbsup::naughty:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links