Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pretty Peed Off...

pizza boy

Bit of a unusual subject but no doubt this will have happened to others.

Its about a guy I know who happens to be one of the most jealous ar5h*le ive ever met. This fool and his little mk1 mr2 owning friend have regularly spread loads of bull about my mr2. His mk1 such an incredibly beautiful persont friend states he can beat any turbo on twisties and the mk2 Turbo is 'only good in a straight line'. Mr Jealous has stated the mr2 Turbo is a hairdressers car too and the list goes on and on and always its behind my back. (i dont talk to these wastes of space just hear it thru others).

Anyway...after hearing of me beating subarus, GT-iRs and various other cars known in the Glasgow scene what does this little sh*t do? BUY AN MR2 TURBO. And wait for it...this is the best bit...he is buying a T-Bar model and I quote what hes been telling everyone 'because its got a stronger chassis. The normal ones arent that good(continues to refer to me) '.

He is also telling everyone he wants a race too...what an utter loser. Its the only mr2 owner I will lob a brick at if I see him.

Rant over.

i say whoop his @$$!!! put him in his place!! i knoe a lot of people that do that to me too! they jes talk and talk.. confront him.. i bet he's gonna make up some excuse.. haha.. in the U.S. he falls under the category of "ricer!"

LOL, at the end of the day anyone with the slightest bit of knowledge knows he's blowing bubbles :arrgg-matey: :D

Should just ignor hime, once he's wrapped his mr2 round a tree cos he cant drive as well as he talks bull stand back point and laugh :thumbsup: (maybe a tad harsh but i hate people who chat cr@p all the time!

Reminds me of something i was shown on the "saxo sport club" about a year ago.... some kid with a VTR going on about how he can whoop 200sx's with his standard VTR cos it, and i quote "is a race bread machine"......give the other saxo boys their due they all came down on him like a tonne of bricks, but was funny to watch him truly believe, even in the face of suck figures as 0-60 times,power to weight etc, that he beat sx's every day.... possibly parked ones <_<

Stupidity bread by incompetence, narrow mindedness and possibly inbreeding :lol:

Stupidity bread by incompetence, narrow mindedness and possibly inbreeding :lol:

lol well said :D ignore the idiot and liek someone said..when he wraps up his tubby...(of which he obviously has no clue whatsoever about)...around a tree...lets say he wont be laughing then B)

The guy sounds like a class-a plum .. give him a shoeing and take his car keys ..

Just let him talk... he is making a ubik of himself anyway since he is chattin !Removed!.. and anyone with any basic car knowledge will know this and laugh at him...

Best advice, just ignore him, he's not worth it!! As for the stronger chassis on the T-Bar, it's true that they're strengthened, but this is negated by reduced strengthening in the roof. The overall result is that the T-Bar is actually heavier than the coupe, and does give more on corners (i.e. not quite as stiff) so it's not as strong. However, having driven both, the different is barely noticable, and only when you're really pusing the cars.

As for the stronger chassis on the T-Bar, it's true that they're strengthened, but this is negated by reduced strengthening in the roof. The overall result is that the T-Bar is actually heavier than the coupe, and does give more on corners (i.e. not quite as stiff) so it's not as strong.

Yup - T-bars have extra strength added cause of the roof .. but they are still not as rigid and heavier ..

But then you just twist the boost up and you don't care :hokus-pokus:

I have found out also that many people in my area say that I got rid of my car because they wanted to race me. <_< I don't think I will be getting rid of the 2 for a while. But the funny thing is that the people talking drive piece of s :censor: t civics and cavailers. I don't want to brag but I will. They dont have a chance. I know of only 1 civic that is for sure going to kill me and he hasn't seen my car. Also i had a civic and hated it because it was so slow. not to mention these guys are running stock cars as well. But once my car comes out of the garage next month B) (maybe sooner the snow is about gone and is getting warmer) I will be in search of these guys and give them a little lesson in racing. :D

depends on the driver but in most cases we'll have the advantage round town w. our n/a's. only when we hit the straight we'll lose out. Hence i DON'T do motorway racing, hehe

-Z

haha, i guess we'll expect more posts along the lines of "oh crap, i had an accident!... again..." when he's been drivin about with his new unichipped 2. :lol:

-Z

lol, shotgun the pieces of bodykit if they're in good nick, and erm the engine (+all the bits u need for a conversion)...

:D

-Z

why doesn't jimlad just buy a 911 turbo? he's obviously got the money for it... whatever it is he actually does to get his money :ph34r::fear: (street boss?)

Just try my philosophy........

I drive my car because I like it.........if you dont like it...........F :censor: K OFF !!

The same saying can be used in most areas of life.......just add ' Why the F :censor: K is that any business of yours ?' on the end of any sentence.

I'm great fun at parties ! :D

How old is this guy thats spreading rumours? From what you say he doesnt sound old enough to drive a sportscar to be honest.

Im not sure what all this racing caper is about as it amounts to nothing more than a bit of willy waving.

Day after day I get Clio's Saxo's etc giving it a go. I just let em get on with it, go on son rag that 1.4 engine :D

That reminds me, I had a Clio in front of me at the lights a few weeks ago, anyway he keeps glaring in his mirror and revving like *****. The lights turn green and he goes flying off expecting me to be hot on his heels, Im not, he goes straight through a speed camera, flash! flash! I nearly crashed from laughing, even though I was only doing 30mph :P

I think we need to dig that poll out again .. "What does Jimlad do??"

I know what he does.

Oh he txt me last night,

He got pulled up on the way home from fife at about 1am... the feds were obviously bored. They spent most of the time looking at his car, they told him that his plates were illeagal and then let him go.

Nice to know our tax is well used.

stupid fuzz ppulling me over !!! muppets.

As for the unichip... nobody's getting it cause I aint gonna crash !!

I have a superchip for sale tho !... it was giving me 260bhp ( dyno proven )... but alot less torque than the unichip.

Will hopefully be back online full time soonish !

Humph update on the !Removed! in question..the mk1 eejit is now buying a rev1/2 Turbo..the nerve eh? After what he said about mk2 Turbos being crap.. And after being told how stupid Mr Jealous is about his T-bar theory he is now going for a tintop rev4!

And after finding out how my tubby is now tuned to a serious extent they want to be all matey so I can advise them. Yea right...

..hmm might need two bricks now..