Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Mat Pins Part Of Warranty?

Paul McAtee

Hi all

I have my SR180 in tomorrow for some Warranty work, So was wondering if the car mat clips are part of warranty, I still have the clips but they dont clip into the carpet, Sorry if i am not explaining it very well.

Regards Paul

No. But they only cost buttons anyway

Kingo :thumbsup:

I would very much doubt that they are part of the 3 year warranty on the car. Its worth a try, but wear and tear and other pathetic excuses ( you will have to contact the mat manufacturer) will probably be given.

The car radio is only covered for a year although not an extra, a fact that I think is unjust, but thats another thread!

No. But they only cost buttons anyway

i brought mat retaing clips for rubber mats i purchased on line. i just made a couple holes in them and they fitted ok.was charged £5 for 4 clips.

expensive buttons.

Should have got the proper ones from Toyota then, .78p each...........Like I said.......buttons ;) Part number PZ410-99350-01

Should have got the proper ones from Toyota then, .78p each...........Like I said.......buttons ;) Part number PZ410-99350-01

hi kingo

these were toyota ones from turners toyota bury st edmunds.

ive mentioned these crooks before as when i wae lied to about the number of previous owners the car had,you may recal you advised to contact a couple of senior management.i again thank you for your help.

i purchased the clips when i picked up the car. i would have not near them aftr finding out how i was treatd.

not evan to get the clips.

dingle toyota is just the road from me and are very helpful with advice etc.

its a pity they did not have in stock the car

i was after. would have saved a lot of problems.

but the car itsef is fine.

Glad you have found a dealer you like, the best thing for poor service is to vote with your feet and go somewhere else. Well done :thumbsup:

Glad you have found a dealer you like, the best thing for poor service is to vote with your feet and go somewhere else. Well done :thumbsup:

hi kingo

another classic from turnre toyota,when i collected the car i noticed the clip was missing from the Battery cover two faced salesman said was out stock so would post one when they came in.

i didnt not hear from them i thought why should i pay for one so called about, it arrived in jiffy bag guess what,it was a all twisted and bent,a second hand completely useless.

ill say know more.

Oh dear.........darned salesmen, shouldnt be allowed out in daylight :lol:

just like i did when queensferry branch bent my stainless exhaust into the bodywork when doin rear shocks under warranty and denied doin it :censor: :lol: i can laugh about it now!

Oh dear.........darned salesmen, shouldnt be allowed out in daylight :lol:

you cant paint all toyota salesmen with the same brush.

whats yor finish kingo, metalic or solid.

No I know we shouldnt do that but there was a very large "tongue in cheek" when I said it :lol:

I dont have a specific finish, I'm just the :king::lol:

Kingo :angel:

• 1 month later...

if the mats was fitted from new, or the time it was registered then they will b covered, mine on my yaris broke and copcutts in worksop replaced these with no problem at all, they also replaced the carpet as the round gromet where the clip pops into was cracked, this dealer is very highly recommended, all staff are very helpful

Talking of mats, I have had my Auris for a week now and I was thinking of getting

some mats for it, is it best to get them from Toyota or somewhere like Halfords,

I just wondered if the genuine ones were expensive.

Talking of mats, I have had my Auris for a week now and I was thinking of getting

some mats for it, is it best to get them from Toyota or somewhere like Halfords,

Probably from a dealer they will be expensive (£50 springs to mind, but I don't know why). Although if you look on t'internet you'l find them for £20+. Mine came with my first Auris as it was a "demo", and I kept them.

Is that an Auris Hybrid? I've got one on order and included the Sat Nav Pack; the stuff from TMC said I could have the Sat Nav Pack or Protection Pack but I couldn't specify both - and neither could the dealer explain why I couldn't! Included in the Protection Pack were the car mats - so it seemed if you order the Sat Nav you can't order car mats!!

I concluded, probably incorrectly, that they must come with the Sat Nav Pack but don't really know. My kind dealer offered to sell me some if they weren't included!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links