Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mtec Front Discs On Ebay

LOZZA_T_SPORT

I've been running them for 2 years with no issues thumbsup.gif

Im intending to use the car on track, im a hard driver and can be very hard on the old brakes.

I had mine fitted on all 4 corners just over a week ago and they seem spot on. I bought them on norf's and marcs reccomendation and im glad i did! I googled mtec discs before i bought them and i couldnt find one bad review :thumbsup:

I had mine fitted on all 4 corners just over a week ago and they seem spot on. I bought them on norf's and marcs reccomendation and im glad i did! I googled mtec discs before i bought them and i couldnt find one bad review :thumbsup:

i have had them on my compressor for 18 months with no issues at all.

I got them they seem good for road use can't comment on track use. I do know they are OEM disks re worked. So expect the same wear on these as OEM disks.

Joel

so they just buy the disc from toyota and drill a few holes in it?? i just had a new business idea, can you guess what it is? :P

yeah i might try that too . i got a hand drill in the garage.

Had MTEC discs on my Fabia VRS for 2 years - no issues.

but i would be tempted to go for grooved rather than drilled as they are less prone to cracking

will these fit a 2003 1.4 vvt-i toyota corolla 5 door hatchback or are there any for a 2003 1.4 vvt-i toyota corolla 5 door hatchback?

Thanks!

They will fit just fine but you also need to get the extenders of the brake calipers from a Corolla TS. At least for the front ones. For the rear ones you need more work...

Also it would be better to have 16" rims.

I have TS brake disks in my front axle (together with caliper extenders from TS). Much better braking.

so they just buy the disc from toyota and drill a few holes in it?? i just had a new business idea, can you guess what it is? :P

basically yes. good luck drilling them at home, its hardened steel.

Joel

basically yes. good luck drilling them at home, its hardened steel.

Joel

are you sure its hardened steel? I'm pretty sure they are cast iron.

All brake discs are cast iron. Steel is much tougher but cools way slower... and heats up quicker so it will crack easier even it's tougher laugh.gif All the standart discs are cast iron the more expensive ones are ceramic - complex mix if expensive stuff.... rolleyes.gif