Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Few Performance Q's

alasdair09

1) Im wondering what some of you guys or if have done to increase low down torque, im just findining it taking a bit while to hit the 6,200 mark, my set up so far is a blitz panel filter,and ngk irridum spark plugs, would i be looking along the lines of a cam? de cat?

2) Im on a bit of a budget with this one, im after a cheap set of coilovers i dont really want to be paying £700 on a set, so im wondering if there is a cheaper but still good alternate out there, thanks

1) decat wont increase low rpm torque, as u will loss the low rpm pressure. maybe a g type backbox can improve a bit. i saw in japan magazine, they usual upgrade the ignition system (the thing at the top of spark plug), which can make the ignition 4 times greater, it can increase the torque slight for all rpm, i remember the brand is called "okada plasma" something like that.

HKS has similar product call "twin power", but they are relatively expensive

2) for alloys, u can go for second hand one, go to pistonheads, classified, select parts at the top and then alloys

however the downside of getting second hand one is u may get some crap tires which need to replace, if it is scratched, u may need to repair it in the future, so my advise is try to get some good condition and relative new ones.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links