Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Supercharger Oil For Corolla Compressor

215 compressor

does anyone have any supercharger oil for the corolla compressor that they can sell i,m getting paranoid that i need to check and top it up if needed but am struggling to get some.

you can get it from the usa e bay just tell them that its for the ogura supercharger and they have the correct spec £20 delivered.let me know if you want the user name.

does anyone have any supercharger oil for the corolla compressor that they can sell i,m getting paranoid that i need to check and top it up if needed but am struggling to get some.

you can get it from the usa e bay just tell them that its for the ogura supercharger and they have the correct spec £20 delivered.let me know if you want the user name.

yes if you,ve got need to sort it cheers

ok pop onto e bay (uk)enter supercharger oil and you will get results from the usa- scroll down until you find a seller offering TOYOTA MATRIX/COROLLA SUPERCHARGER OIL/FLUID CHANGE,this is the ad you need seller is amyk 4422 click on the add and contact the seller TELL THEM THE MODEL AND IT IS THE OGURA CHARGER WITH KLUBERSYNTH GH6-80 OIL or just sa you want the same oil as 2650 nicholas bought last month,sounds a ball ach but is dead easy and alot cheaper then kluber,let me know how you get on,takes about 7 days to arrive.nick

Thanks for the info, i just ordered one too and for that price u cant complain :-) off to Mr T to purchase a gasket

Thanks for the info, i just ordered one too and for that price u cant complain :-) off to Mr T to purchase a gasket

how much does mr t want for the gasket dare i ask

Lol you know for a fact it won't be cheap, that's presuming when you mention compressor to them they don't just turn around and go ''you what?''

Funny enough it doesnt cost too much i went and got a quote and it only costs £8.84. On the other hand i also got a quote for a compressor dipstick and thats cost £76.09!!!!!!!!! Shocking tbh

• 6 months later...

hi ive looked on eBay for the supercharger oil i cant find it ive searched the user id: amyk 4422 no result found, i cant get the supercharger oil for comperssor, please tell me where can i get the supercharger oil.

Thanks

Andrew

hi ive looked on ebay for the supercharger oil i cant find it ive searched the user id: amyk 4422 no result found, i cant get the supercharger oil for comperssor, please tell me where can i get the supercharger oil.

Thanks

Andrew

put this eBay number in and it takes you to the company i got my oil from .280627391874

hi ive looked on ebay for the supercharger oil i cant find it ive searched the user id: amyk 4422 no result found, i cant get the supercharger oil for comperssor, please tell me where can i get the supercharger oil.

Thanks

Andrew

it comes from the usa so look at eBay usa!the sellers on there :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

does anyone know exactly how much to put in?

i bought my oil of kleuber oils http://www.klueber.com/

it comes in a 1litre tin but how much do you actually need to put in of the litre once you have it drained?

rang toyota service today and they said drain you oil into an empty tin and put back in the same amount that comes out......how on earth is this a good answer when oil gets used! i said this to them and they said hmmmmmm we will have to get back to you on that... USELESS!!!

So it would be greatly appreciated if anyone knows the specific amount you need to put in Thanks

you have a dip stick on the end of the filler when you unscrew it you will see it .the supercharger doesn,t take a lot of oil as its only to lubricate the gears at the end not the whole supercharger.