Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae Fun.. Toc Styleee

cfc1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KPARRIS-JONES

• Hou

• cfc1

• JappyBeast

IIRC it was a small convo between me and Kingo about him going to the Chilli festival and how he should go to JAE instead.... :rolleyes:

May be wrong, but I can't seem to find anywhere else he may have mentioned it so I think they were removed from here. :angry:

On the last couple of occasions that I have attended, I won the TOC prize of biggest erection with my old tent (same as this)...

pro-action-9-person-3-room-tundra-tent.JPG

Last year we deceided to downsize, but it went wrong and we bought this one...

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

Its just a shame that it doesn't fit in the MR2 or it could have given us all somewhere to sit if the weather isn't on our side... and as it doesn't fit I had to buy another tent for this years JAE, we got 3 man tent.

As long as our pitch area is big enough you should be OK with a large tent.

IIRC it was a small convo between me and Kingo about him going to the Chilli festival and how he should go to JAE instead.... :rolleyes:

May be wrong, but I can't seem to find anywhere else he may have mentioned it so I think they were removed from here. :angry:

They were not removed Kierran.............Posts 36 to 39 on this topic :yes:

Get a grip!!!!

There we go. He repeated it which through me off.

And it isn't such a wild thing to suggest is it? ;)

I have a grip, what movement should I make? Side to side or more of a vertical sway? :unsure:

There we go. He repeated it which through me off.

And it isn't such a wild thing to suggest is it? ;)

I have a grip, what movement should I make? Side to side or more of a vertical sway? :unsure:

Do you mean he "THREW" you off????

It is wrong to wildly suggest that posts have been removed..........WHEN THEY ARE CLEARLY PRESENT FOR YOU TO SEE..........TO NOT LOOK FOR THEM WAS LAZY !.........I found them in 30 seconds!

I will ignore your sarcastic comment........but you do need to get a grip!

In future please check the entire topic before claiming that posts have been removed :)

And a humorous moment is destroyed...

And yes I did mean threw.

And you know the truth in the comment Steve. It happens, and the mod I find on my back the few times there is one it's you. Not that I'm complaining, I've grown used to the company.

And in future I will check the topic through again. I still stand by with my reasoning that he made the same post twice so I expected to see our following conversation.

I keep track of many threads around here so excuse me if I get confused once in a while. :thumbsup:

And a humorous moment is destroyed...

And yes I did mean threw.

And you know the truth in the comment Steve. It happens, and the mod I find on my back the few times there is one it's you. Not that I'm complaining, I've grown used to the company.

And in future I will check the topic through again. I still stand by with my reasoning that he made the same post twice so I expected to see our following conversation.

I keep track of many threads around here so excuse me if I get confused once in a while. :thumbsup:

Consider the matter closed then :) ............Moderators are here to keep an eye on things Kynan......As you say......you keep track of many threads........So do I, and the whole moderating team........not just those that you post in!

Its good that you have got used to the company..........I plan to be around for a while yet :P ;)

i can bring my 3x4.5 mtr pop up gazzebo if needed and we have room. might be shelter from the blazing sun that well have *crosses fingers*

erm the rolla really isnt show quality ATM, trust me yours would look better.

i would love to have it there tho :(

:beer::sick: :sick:

A shop in Stirling.. !Removed! 12 quid a pop though.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links