Do Not Sell My Personal Information

60K Service On 2005 Tsport

Woodyatlarge

full service according to the schedule .engine oil,gear oil,pollen filter. inspection of spark plugs,boots,brakes and many other inspections.

ps.like the name lol .

wrong . air filter is inspected .oil filter with oil change thats goes without saying surely .

Why not just do a full service and know that everything is done for another load of miles?... :thumbsup:

I just did the usual: engine oil,gear oil,pollen filter,oil filter, got a K&N so didnt need to change the air filter and checked brakes and boots etc. although gear oil didnt really need doing

(wrong . air filter is inspected .oil filter with oil change thats goes without saying surely) ? well what do i know ive only work for toyota 10 years lol

(wrong . air filter is inspected .oil filter with oil change thats goes without saying surely) ? well what do i know ive only work for toyota 10 years lol

And how is he supposed to have known that? :huh:

If you want someone to trust your information then give them good reason to do so, mention that you have worked with Toyota for ten years and that you have the knowledge that only those specifics check or procedure need to be carried out. That way people won't be so quick to question your knowledge. :thumbsup:

Don't care where you work the air filter needs inspecting at 60,000 miles . Only needs replacing if its dirty.

Don't care where you work the air filter needs inspecting at 60,000 miles . Only needs replacing if its dirty.

omg u still moaning check your service sheet 30K or every 4 year div

omg u still moaning check your service sheet 30K or every 4 year div

Mine says inspect each service . Kindly prove what your saying .

And what's with the name calling and attitude ? We're here for discussion .

I would suggest people refrain from name calling or this thread is toast.

The OP has asked a question and has been given 2 answers, it's up to them which one they go with.

Personally, as i service my own car, i would check everything just for peace of mind.

If i took it to a garage i would trust them to do whatever is necessary.

There is no wrong answer here.... different people just do different things...

haha, arguing over an air filter!

if its dirty, change it, if it looks brand new, leave it. But for the sake of £10 and 2 minutes work you may as well change it. simples

haha, arguing over an air filter!

if its dirty, change it, if it looks brand new, leave it. But for the sake of £10 and 2 minutes work you may as well change it. simples

haha simples just tryin to help sorry

full service according to the schedule .engine oil,gear oil,pollen filter. inspection of spark plugs,boots,brakes and many other inspections.

ps.like the name lol .

hey do you have the t-sport service schedule? i would really appreciate if you can post it. thanx.

my mechanic told me it is important to change the break oil occasionally as well which most garage missed out

my mechanic told me it is important to change the break oil occasionally as well which most garage missed out

It is important. :yes: The brake system is something that you really want to keep in good nick, although if you do it yourself it can often prove to be an arduous task especially if you don't have the tools to do it alone.

It's a good idea to just tell the people at the garage what you want them to do, that way you know exactly what has been done. ;)