Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2010 Meet Soon

stevo_ae92

right guys i notice the lack of meets in this area if theres is enough intrest i will organise one chances are this meet will be within or around cambridge names please

right guys i notice the lack of meets in this area if theres is enough intrest i will organise one chances are this meet will be within or around cambridge names please

How about attending the JAE event in September huh.gif

How about attending the JAE event in September huh.gif

Maybe I shouldn't have posted it so early on every forum Steve :rolleyes:

Take no notice of me stevo, meets have always been a part of our club and will always be encouraged :thumbsup:

Les

due to the comments above i wont bother

Bit of a strong and very childish response, no offence intended however take it if you so wish.

Maybe had you taken the time to read other threads such as JAE 2010/JAE Attendees/JAE Fun.....TOC styleeee you would have seen that we are attending a huge event known as (wait for it) JAE. :yahoo:

This is probably the biggest UK Japanese car show of the year which had thousands of cars, hundreds of club stands, and many many people around. It is a three and a bit day weekend which TOC has attended for several years, GIDDELPIN (Les) being the main man to organise the whole of TOC going and with their own clubstand.

For reasons that no one can really fathom, the interest for JAE this year has been similar to that of an anorexic to food, and Les has struggled to organise it for a while with no real interest or decent responses. I am sure you will understand that it is very frustrating to do so much for so many people and get almost nothing in return. :yes:

I personally and I am sure the rest of TOC would love for you to attend this event with us all and enjoy the cars, atmosphere and many activities that JAE has to offer. So, instead of throwing the dummy out the pram, why not sign up and come along to join in? :)

I am uncertain about the availability of advanced tickets but speak to the new organizers Norfolk n Chance and Hou and I am sure that they can help you out. :thumbsup:

I hope to see you there.

Blimey Steveo you are being somewhat over sensitive there.... what on earth upset you unsure.gif

Neither Les or myself said anything that could have been read as unthoughtful.... well not in my opinion anyway blink.gif

Oh well.... if you don't want to participate in the suggested meeting then that is your choice sad.gif but as our young friend KP said "This is probably the biggest UK Japanese car show of the year...." so you will miss out on a good event if you do not go along huh.gif

• 1 month later...

well i went to jae with my local club anyway and as it happens we were oppersite you cabletie racing

well i went to jae with my local club anyway and as it happens we were oppersite you cabletie racing

Hope that you made yourself known to the friendly TOC crowd Stevo :thumbsup:

well i had a lil look round but there was no one there that i saw why was there 3 type -r on the stand???

Because we're a friendly bunch.... we also had an RX7 join us :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links